New Advertising Campaign by Sprint

"Sprint PCS. Now, that's better." Thats the tag line

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040507/cgf004_1.html
2 answers Last reply
More about advertising campaign sprint

    (Nebby00007) wrote:
    <<"Sprint PCS. Now, that's better." Thats the tag line
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040507/cgf004_1.html >>

    Sounds like an interesting campaign. Sprint has come up with some
    pretty good ones (like the two guys in one suit representing AT&T and
    AT&T Wireless).

    Now if they can work out a way to fully explain their new pricing
    structures to their customers, customer service reps and sales people.
    This has the possibility of becomng very confusing if not handled
    correctly. This structure will certainly help some people, but others
    will not need it and hopefully won't be talked into it otherwise.

    Eric

    Nebby00007 wrote:

    > "Sprint PCS. Now, that's better." Thats the tag line
    >
    > http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040507/cgf004_1.html

    I wasn't too keen on the "We're making wireless easier for you." I
    welcome this change.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers