Dungeon Keeper Java

Just found and installed Dungeon Keeper Java ... Wow, this takes me back,
would be great if we could get Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 done like this if
at all possible?

A while back I read of some re-makes in progress of UW and UW2 does anyone
have information on progress on these projects? I'd pay to see these oldies
graphically updated, the game play and depth of immersion far exceeds what
is available today IMHO.

Cheers.

Colin
2 answers Last reply
More about dungeon keeper java

    <Edit> I meant Dungeon Master, though Dungeon Keeper was quite good too.

    Quoth The Raven: Colin <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com>
    in 23726$43078534$545c31d3$11341@nf5.news-service.com
    > <Edit> I meant Dungeon Master, though Dungeon Keeper was quite good
    > too.

    bah, i was just about to start googling

    --
    A squid has 10 tentacles.

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

PC gaming Java World Of Warcraft Video Games