Dungeon Keeper Java

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 21, 2005 12:29:21 AM

Just found and installed Dungeon Keeper Java ... Wow, this takes me back,
would be great if we could get Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 done like this if
at all possible?

A while back I read of some re-makes in progress of UW and UW2 does anyone
have information on progress on these projects? I'd pay to see these oldies
graphically updated, the game play and depth of immersion far exceeds what
is available today IMHO.

Cheers.

Colin

More about : dungeon keeper java

August 21, 2005 12:32:17 AM

<Edit> I meant Dungeon Master, though Dungeon Keeper was quite good too.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 21, 2005 1:49:30 PM

Quoth The Raven: Colin <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com>
in 23726$43078534$545c31d3$11341@nf5.news-service.com
> <Edit> I meant Dungeon Master, though Dungeon Keeper was quite good
> too.

bah, i was just about to start googling

--
A squid has 10 tentacles.