Sacred Expansion question

Can we change resolution settings?

Can we pinpoint zoom in/out by one, stead of the 3 increment zoom increments
with the original sacred?

On that special day, Reg LeCrisp, (x@x.x) said...

> Can we change resolution settings?
>
> Can we pinpoint zoom in/out by one, stead of the 3 increment zoom increments
> with the original sacred?

No to both questions. The view systems stays exactly the same.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On that special day, Reg LeCrisp, (x@x.x) said...
>
>> Can we change resolution settings?
>>
>> Can we pinpoint zoom in/out by one, stead of the 3 increment zoom
>> increments
>> with the original sacred?
>
> No to both questions. The view systems stays exactly the same.

Bummer, how is it overall?

I read about the 2 new professions. Do you recommend the purchase? If
so, what do you like about the new expansion?

Reg LeCrisp schrieb:
> "Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
>
>>On that special day, Reg LeCrisp, (x@x.x) said...
>>

>>>Can we change resolution settings?
>>>
>>>Can we pinpoint zoom in/out by one, stead of the 3 increment zoom
>>>increments
>>>with the original sacred?
>>
>>No to both questions. The view systems stays exactly the same.
>

> Bummer, how is it overall?

I like it. Although the graphic system stays the same, they made some
minor visual improvements to the interface which make the game look more
"polished".

> I read about the 2 new professions. Do you recommend the purchase? If
> so, what do you like about the new expansion?

I love playing the demoness. Her comments are hilarious at times (in
german at least). Didn't play the dwarf yet.

The world is about 40% bigger, which means that you get some value for
your money. They made some changes to quests in the existing game (i.e.
no random quests anymore (no loss, they were often bugged anyway), some
quests were extended), so if you want to replay the original campaign,
you may find something new.

Then there's the usual stuff, you'd expect in an add-on: new
(set-)items, new enemies etc.

Overall, I recommend it but don't expect a new game. If you didn't like
Sacred Plus, there's a big chance you won't like the expansion either.

-Niels-

On that special day, Niels Allerheiligen,
(oberhaeuptling_KEINEWERBUNG@freenet.de) said...

> I love playing the demoness. Her comments are hilarious at times (in
> german at least). Didn't play the dwarf yet.

Try him. And try to get a cannon soon. See him fire off. If the
demoness is good for a laugh to you, this dwarf will make you ROTFL.

Absolutely unique.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.