AOL Bullshit.

Last response: in Home Audio
January 25, 2005 6:53:56 AM

Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.

What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.

google seems to be overly complicated.

I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.
Richard H. Kuschel

More about : aol bullshit

Anonymous
January 25, 2005 6:53:57 AM

In article <20050124225356.12854.00000250@mb-m11.aol.com>,
rickpv8945@aol.com (Richard Kuschel) wrote:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> google seems to be overly complicated.
>
> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

If you're too stupid to figure it out on your own, just kill yourself.

This is NOT rocket science.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 6:53:57 AM

"Richard Kuschel" wrote ...
> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the
> future.
>
> google seems to be overly complicated.
>
> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

You could decide not to support AOL. Dunno why people put
up with such foolishness and condescension anyway.

There are lots and lots of Usenet providers out there,
several of them free (the one in Germany seems very popular).
January 25, 2005 6:53:57 AM

I have never for the life of me been able to figure out why people like
to torture themselves by being on AOL in the first place. Although,
since skipping over posts from AOL addresses has never turned out to be
a bad idea, maybe it makes sense after all.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 6:53:57 AM

If you don't want to leave AOL I think you are limited to google.

Al

On 25 Jan 2005 03:53:56 GMT, rickpv8945@aol.com (Richard Kuschel)
wrote:

>Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
>What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
>google seems to be overly complicated.
>
>I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.
>Richard H. Kuschel
>"I canna change the law of physics."-----Scotty
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 6:53:58 AM

Richard Crowley wrote:
> "Richard Kuschel" wrote ...
>
>> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> There are lots and lots of Usenet providers out there,
> several of them free (the one in Germany seems very popular).

That being <http://individual.net/&gt; of course.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 8:07:09 AM

Richard Kuschel wrote:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.

Switch to a different ISP?

> google seems to be overly complicated.

Indeed. I don't know what it is about maintaining a Usenet archive
that inspires people to do this, but back when DejaNews had the
archive, they did the same stupid thing (i.e. took their decent
interface and "improved" it into something that was almost totally
worthless).

Another option is to get an account with one of those services
that specializes in Usenet news only. For instance, Supernews
(supernews.com) does that, and the cheapest account (which should
be good enough in lots of cases) is only about $5 a month.
I'm pretty sure there are other companies like Supernews, but I
can't think of what they are off the top of my head.

- Logan
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 8:08:09 AM

Richard Kuschel wrote:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.

Switch to a different ISP?

> google seems to be overly complicated.

Indeed. I don't know what it is about maintaining a Usenet archive
that inspires people to do this, but back when DejaNews had the
archive, they did the same stupid thing (i.e. took their decent
interface and "improved" it into something that was almost totally
worthless).

Another option is to get an account with one of those services
that specializes in Usenet news only. For instance, Supernews
(supernews.com) does that, and the cheapest account (which should
be good enough in lots of cases) is only about $5 a month.
I'm pretty sure there are other companies like Supernews, but I
can't think of what they are off the top of my head.

AOL should let you access one of these services. It's just a
matter of getting a news client (if you don't already have one)
and pointing it at the right server.

- Logan
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 8:19:40 AM

In article <20050124225356.12854.00000250@mb-m11.aol.com>,
rickpv8945@aol.com (Richard Kuschel) wrote:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> google seems to be overly complicated.

Seems anything not one click and handed to them is too difficult for most
AOL users.

Google is pretty much going to be it unless you switch to another ISP or
find some other web to usenet gateway service. Oh my goodness, you might
even have to PAY for it!

> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

Get a broadband router, ensure there are NICs in both machines, and share
the broadband connection. It can be done via dial-up, but it's clunk.
Besides, you could use the firewall protection.

--
The Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: http://www.studio42.org/
Where spammers are exposed for the deadbeats they truly are.

Logan Shaw wrote:
> - Logan

Grr, sorry about double-posting. My stupid newsreader has a
cancel button on the posting dialog, but apparently if you
hit cancel, it posts anyway (sometimes?).

- Logan
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 10:43:06 AM

I was pissed when AOL dropped Anderton's Sound Stage and Studio (SSS).
The only thing that kept me subscribing to AOL was the newsgroup
reader. I'm posting this from Google, and while it works, it's a lot
less elegant than the one AOL has provided. I'm done with AOL though.
I'll probably stop reading Usenet groups and instead start hanging out
on gearslutz or pro audio web or some other for-profit, moderated site.
At this point, the s/n ratio here on rap has gotten so out of hand
anyway. My killfile now includes things like "Miho", "OT", "Iraq",
"Bush" and other words that a year or two ago showed up in perfectly
interesting topics. Maybe AOL's action is the catalyst I need for
finding another, more informative audio group.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 12:23:08 PM

In article <20050124225356.12854.00000250@mb-m11.aol.com>,
rickpv8945@aol.com (Richard Kuschel) wrote:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> google seems to be overly complicated.
>
> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

Get a copy of Newswatcher or one of its variants, (I like MT-Newswatcher)
get the news server information for whoever's supplying your DSL, and
connect directly. If your DSL provider doesn't have a news server, switch
to one that does.

--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com

You can use Thunderbird as a reader and a "free" news server. I use
"teranews.com". It's OK. It's what I have to do when I'm not at home
(i.e. work) since my verizon news server is only available over my
verizon home DSL line.

Cheers,
Trevor de Clercq

Richard Kuschel wrote:
> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> google seems to be overly complicated.
>
> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.
> Richard H. Kuschel
> "I canna change the law of physics."-----Scotty
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 1:45:34 PM

In article <20050124225356.12854.00000250@mb-m11.aol.com> rickpv8945@aol.com writes:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.

What????????

Can you elaborate on this? AOL sells themselves on how much content
they offer. Maybe they've decided that newsgroups aren't where it's at
and that people want movies and music.

I don't use AOL for this newsgroup (and it's the only Usenet newsgroup
I read other than dc.dining, which is about dead) but I can't imagine
that they'd pull newsgroups. They've never kept messages around very
long so it's never been an archive, but they carry most newsgroups.

I have an AOL account that I used to access the Internet through
dial-up until very recently when I got DSL. I can get this newsgroup
through Verizon, but I'll continue with what I know, and with how
people know me. But sometimes I need dial-up, like when I'm in a hotel
that doesn't have plug-in (and free) Internet access. I'm in one right
now that has wireless Internet, but it's flaky, and there are certain
IPs that it just won't connect to. For those web sites, I dial up to
AOL. Perhaps I should pay more attention to the policies and not just
connect and minimize the screen.

> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

Does the ISP from whom you're getting the DSL connection support
newsgroups? They should be able to give you setup information for your
computers.

January 25, 2005 2:10:39 PM

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:36:13 +0000, play_on wrote
(in article <en4cv0tse8hvqp84ca961kha5gvvn4g2ca@4ax.com>):

> If you don't want to leave AOL I think you are limited to google.

Can you not run a regular newsreader over the top of the AOL connection?

John

--

yorkio65 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Anonymous

John Adair wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:36:13 +0000, play_on wrote
> (in article <en4cv0tse8hvqp84ca961kha5gvvn4g2ca@4ax.com>):
>

>>If you don't want to leave AOL I think you are limited to google.
>>

> Can you not run a regular newsreader over the top of the AOL connection?
>
> John

yep, thats what i would do...

login to AOL then minimize it and run Outlook Express or Thunderbird to
view the newsgroups over the AOL connection.
Yes, you would have to register with one of the servers posted above or
pay for Usenet service from a provider.

If it was me , i would just kill AOL altogether but that might not be
an option some.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 2:12:02 PM

"Kurt Albershardt" <kurt@nv.net> wrote in message
> Richard Crowley wrote:

>>> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>>> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>>
>> There are lots and lots of Usenet providers out there,
>> several of them free (the one in Germany seems very popular).
>
> That being <http://individual.net/&gt; of course.

This is free and very reliable. I think you have to register, but then you
can just use Outlook Express. They don't carry binary groups, however.

John
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 2:26:28 PM

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:10:39 GMT, John Adair
<nkchuckf@k.mailsiphon.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:36:13 +0000, play_on wrote
>(in article <en4cv0tse8hvqp84ca961kha5gvvn4g2ca@4ax.com>):
>
>> If you don't want to leave AOL I think you are limited to google.
>>

>Can you not run a regular newsreader over the top of the AOL connection?
>
>John

If he can do that, I recommend Agent newsreader, they have a freeware
version that works great. But I'd dump AOL for a small local ISP if
there is one around.

Al
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 5:47:33 PM

play_on <playonAT@comcast.net> wrote:
>On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:10:39 GMT, John Adair
><nkchuckf@k.mailsiphon.com> wrote:
>>On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:36:13 +0000, play_on wrote
>>(in article <en4cv0tse8hvqp84ca961kha5gvvn4g2ca@4ax.com>):
>>
>>> If you don't want to leave AOL I think you are limited to google.
>>>
>>Can you not run a regular newsreader over the top of the AOL connection?
>
>If he can do that, I recommend Agent newsreader, they have a freeware
>version that works great. But I'd dump AOL for a small local ISP if
>there is one around.

Until recently, AOL did not provide any regular NNTP service. The thing is
that AOL isn't really an ISP at all, it's a sort of messaging service that
was never intended to connect to the internet. When they DID gateway to
Usenet, they did it using their existing message base interface.

Now that this interface is going away, the news service will be going away
along with it. I don't know if they will be offering regular NNTP service
as a replacement, but in the past they have never allowed NNTP access before.

My suggestion is to dump AOL as quickly as possible and get a regular ISP,
but I have some personal gripes about AOL dating back a few years....
--scott

January 25, 2005 6:04:56 PM

Chris Pickett wrote:
> In article <20050124225356.12854.00000250@mb-m11.aol.com>,
> rickpv8945@aol.com (Richard Kuschel) wrote:
>

>>Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>>
>>What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>>
>>google seems to be overly complicated.
>

> Seems anything not one click and handed to them is too difficult for most
> AOL users.
>
> Google is pretty much going to be it unless you switch to another ISP or
> find some other web to usenet gateway service. Oh my goodness, you might
> even have to PAY for it!

individual.net offer free registration and access to non-binary groups.
Thunderbird or Outlook Express are easy enough to pick up for the
average AOL user.

-Vin
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 6:22:09 PM

Marc Cooper wrote:

> Buy the domain from a company that provides email forwarding in the
> price. You can test that this works before leaving AOL.

I didn't realize that was necessasary. I thought that if
you picked it up and moved it elsewhere that DNS would catch
on and route it properly to the new host. Wrong?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 7:40:33 PM

I guess I'm done with AOL...
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 9:38:07 PM

Bob Cain wrote:

> Marc Cooper wrote:
>
>> Buy the domain from a company that provides email forwarding in the
>> price. You can test that this works before leaving AOL.
>

> I didn't realize that was necessasary. I thought that if you picked it
> up and moved it elsewhere that DNS would catch on and route it properly
> to the new host. Wrong?

Pretty sure he's talking about forwarding email from the new domain to an AOL address, then changing the forward destination to another address.

BTW, in case Richard (or anyone else) has yet to find this one out: AOL does not and will not forward email. That means you want to get your new address while you still have the AOL account and start getting people used to it ASAP.
January 26, 2005 2:19:54 AM

> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.

Get a newsreader. Like Xnews (if it's available on a Mac, if not there must
be hundreds of other mac newsreaders).

Get a login and password for news.individual.net via the web

Point the newsreader at news.individual.net

Done!

Al.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 3:19:56 AM

wrote:

>Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.

Would it be insensitive for me to say this is the October we've
been waiting for for over 10 years?

>What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
>google seems to be overly complicated.
>
>I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

I understand there are newreaders for the Mac as well as PC. Get
one on the Mac so you can use DSL.

Then you need a news server. There's a free one at
http://www.individual.net that you sign up for. If you also want
binaries groups, you can chase down some other free/open news servers
that seem to change daily, but for reliable access you have to go to
pay sites such as <http://www.supernews.com&gt;.

>Richard H. Kuschel
>"I canna change the law of physics."-----Scotty

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 5:23:08 AM

In article <1106667786.144873.275800@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Joe Egan" <eganmedia@aol.com> wrote:

> I was pissed when AOL dropped Anderton's Sound Stage and Studio (SSS).

Howdy fellow SSSer! That was a cool place.

--
Jay Frigoletto
Mastersuite

Richard Crowley wrote:
> "Richard Kuschel" wrote ...
>> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> There are lots and lots of Usenet providers out there,
> several of them free (the one in Germany seems very popular).

The prompt I got from AOL reads that only the dial up customers will be
effected by this.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 8:25:47 AM

In article <u4sdv01ui0dshdbap3al712kf3b53buphe@4ax.com>,
ben_nospam_bradley@frontiernet.net wrote:

> Are a lot of ISP's dropping binary groups thesedays? I just signed
> up for Frontiernet, just to see them announce they're dropping binary
> groups from their news server.

Oh, you're a Citzen/Frontiernet prisoner as well?

They'd like to rake you for more dough if they could.

I'm already paying twice the price for a third of the service I had before
moving into their territory.

I'll save the rest of my rant for elsewhere.

--
The Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: http://www.studio42.org/
Where spammers are exposed for the deadbeats they truly are.
California Resident says: We've upped our standards, so now UP YOURS!
Don't respond to this address. It's invalid and I own the domain.
--
Giang Tien Audio: http://www.giangtien.com/ Sacramento, CA
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 8:27:15 AM

In article <ct6kb111i3u@enews3.newsguy.com>, arcane@arcanemethods.com wrote:

> Marc Cooper wrote:
>
> > Buy the domain from a company that provides email forwarding in the
> > price. You can test that this works before leaving AOL.
>
> I didn't realize that was necessasary. I thought that if
> you picked it up and moved it elsewhere that DNS would catch
> on and route it properly to the new host. Wrong?

Well, yes, assuming you're having DNS service as well, but if you're going
through all that trouble, you're better off having a static IP and manage
your own servers.

Or, even better: find an provider who can provide you with email service.
Check your email off them. Many can also provide forwarding services to
redirect traffic to an address of your choosing, often on a per recipient
basis.

--
The Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: http://www.studio42.org/
Where spammers are exposed for the deadbeats they truly are.
California Resident says: We've upped our standards, so now UP YOURS!
Don't respond to this address. It's invalid and I own the domain.
--
Giang Tien Audio: http://www.giangtien.com/ Sacramento, CA
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 9:02:35 AM

"scott spelbring" <scotts@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message news:20050126002804.10701.00000240@mb-m04.aol.com...

> >google seems to be overly complicated.
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.audio.pro
>
> simple enough.

Simple, but terribly slow and waaay behind.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:05:47 PM

In article <20050125233916.21900.00000336@mb-m05.aol.com> bruwhaha58097238@aol.com writes:

> The prompt I got from AOL reads that only the dial up customers will be
> effected by this.

You misunderstood. What it said was that broadband users probably have
access to newsgroups through their ISP so they could get news that
way. Dial-up customers could do the same - through a dial-up service
provider that offered newsgroups like, say, Earthlink, which has as
widespread dial-up as AOL, the feature that initially brought me to
AOL when I was traveling a lot, and to some pretty dinky places.

January 26, 2005 9:44:39 PM

Forteinc.com. carries the binaries and don't lose messages like Earthlink,
for example, who lost 10% of the posts when I tested some years ago.

It costs me $3/month for 5 gig. If I pass that, they advance the payment
date. Simple and fair enough.

For email, I use Mailsnare.com for $15/year.

Two good deals.
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 6:39:50 AM

Richard Kuschel wrote:

> Aol has decided not to support Usenet newsgroups any further.
>
> What method would be easiest for me to follow this group in the future.
>
> google seems to be overly complicated.
>
> I am running a Mac on DSL and a PC on dialup.

Irrelevant to the answer. Neither Mac nor PC nor dial-up or adsl or cable
even affect the answer.

You need a 'news provider'. Decent ISPs provide this as a normal or
additional service.

Dumping AOL will tell them that you're pissed off with their service. No
other action ( such as a complaint ) is as effective as unsubscribing.

There are plenty of ISPs out there who will welcome your business with open
hands.

Graham
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 6:39:51 AM

Pooh Bear wrote:

> There are plenty of ISPs out there who will welcome your business
> with open hands.

And they can be far easier to deal with.
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 5:13:22 AM

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 5 days (Feb 2, 6:46 pm).
Pussy.
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 2:54:39 PM

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:

> "scott spelbring" <scotts@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> > >
> > >google seems to be overly complicated.
> >
> > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.audio.pro
> >
> > simple enough.

> Simple, but terribly slow and waaay behind.

The Google beta is a bit tricky to use the quoting features and a
lot of clicks to check where follow ups are going to go to as well.
But still much faster and more reliable than AOL has been of late, they
have been like 10 days behind around these parts, even in posting what
you enter into newsgroups from their own servers! So if they are simply
giving up on it, well it hasn't been usefel for a couple of months.

I think if users could keep their email addresses no matter what ISP
you change to (like cell phone users can with their phone numbers now),
AOL would be toast pretty quick.

So what is it, not being content with having scammed NBC and
Microsoft for a few hundred million, is it that now Steve Case now has
to put a final nail in AOL's coffin? There once was a community with
volunteers running boards and everything once on AOL. But then people
used to use 2" tape to record on once upon a time too, didn't they...?
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 1:10:33 AM

>So what is it, not being content with having scammed NBC and
>Microsoft for a few hundred million, is it that now Steve Case now has
>to put a final nail in AOL's coffin? There once was a community with
>volunteers running boards and everything once on AOL. But then people
>used to use 2" tape to record on once upon a time too, didn't they...?

well case hasn't been there for a while now and a significant portion of those
"volunteers" used to get paid.
scott spelbring | recording + interactive | dragonflyeast.com
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 7:43:16 PM

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 28 Jan 2005 11:54:39 -0800, "WillStG" <willstg@aol.com> wrote:
>

>> The Google beta is a bit tricky to use the quoting features and a
>> lot of clicks to check where follow ups are going to go to as well.
>> But still much faster and more reliable than AOL has been of late, they
>> have been like 10 days behind around these parts, even in posting what
>> you enter into newsgroups from their own servers! So if they are simply
>> giving up on it, well it hasn't been usefel for a couple of months. <snip>
>

> "Goo goo groopz" and AOHell have one thing in common...they're both
> "usenet for morons." I'll throw a big party the day that AOHell cuts
> off Usenet access, and a bigger one with "goo goo" finally throws in
> the towel.

Don't bank on Google exiting usenet anytime soon.

> AOHell's going to be toast pretty quick, anyway. Now they've cut off
> Usenet access, soon they'll dump AIM.

IM is big business now--much to my personal dismay. I have trouble understanding why email isn't fast enough for some people.
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 11:13:07 PM

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:43:16 -0800, Kurt Albershardt <kurt@nv.net>
wrote:

>Don't bank on Google exiting usenet anytime soon. <snip>

They certainly won't give up the archives. However, their Usenet
access is horrid, and is a real troll breeding ground.

dB
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 3:04:44 PM

Kurt Albershardt wrote:
> Don't bank on Google exiting usenet anytime soon.

If Google enforces Usenet "death sentences" on trolls and the
ISP's/anonymous remailing services that succor them, that could have
some impact, as they seem to be the usenet source of record.

But as for "Desertbob"s comments, who cares about how self
superior one feels about the way they access the usenet? And his
shallow premise is a poor excuse, especially when the worst trolls here
on *this* group are hardly the AOL type.

Will Miho
NY Music and TV Audio Guy
Staff Audio / Fox News Channel / M-AES
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 5:18:30 PM

WillStG wrote:

> And his shallow premise is a poor excuse, especially when the worst
> trolls here on *this* group are hardly the AOL type.

Aren't YOU on AOL?
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 5:38:26 PM

WillStG wrote:
> Kurt Albershardt wrote:
> > Don't bank on Google exiting usenet anytime soon.
>
> If Google enforces Usenet "death sentences" on trolls and the
> ISP's/anonymous remailing services that succor them, that could have
> some impact, as they seem to be the usenet source of record.
>
> But as for "Desertbob"s comments, who cares about how self
> superior one feels about the way they access the usenet? And his
> shallow premise is a poor excuse, especially when the worst trolls
here
> on *this* group are hardly the AOL type.
>
> Will Miho
> NY Music and TV Audio Guy
> Staff Audio / Fox News Channel / M-AES

Google don't do that much... here is what they do:

a message sent to rec.audio.pro contained death threats against one
member of the group.

In light of recent events in New Jersey we find this type of thing
very disturbing.

Please help in tracking the culprits in any way possible, this is not
the first time this has happened.

thanks
n marcilio

ReplyForward

groups-support@google.com
to me
Show options Jan 21
Thank you for your reply. We're sorry to hear about the situation, and
we
share your concern. If you feel someone is in danger, please contact
your
local authorities immediately. Unfortunately, we're not in a position
take specific action in response to this situation.
Regards,
The Google Team
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 5:55:03 AM

Laurence Payne wrote:
> On 1 Feb 2005 14:38:26 -0800, voxman@arvotek.net wrote:
>
> >Google don't do that much... here is what they do:
>

> You mean they don't have a S.W.A.T team poised to leap on any Usenet
> nutter who makes threats? Disgusting!

Yeah go figure, You'd think Google would have it's own army by now.
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 1:37:15 PM