Brother printer only prints half the document

toby3163

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
Hello, when I used Windows 7 my Brother printer worked just fine.
I have a new laptop now with Windows 8 and the printer will only print half of the document and then stops. A message comes up on the computer saying there was an error and the printer can't print the document. On the printer itself, it says the print job was cancelled. I've updated drivers. I don't know what to do now.

check the windows 8 settings for the printer..called the print spool settings. could be set where it sending to much data to the printer and overflowing the printer small cpu/ram buffer.

modsa

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Hi I'm encountering the same problem here. Was any solution found?
If I print several documents from my windows 8 PC to my Brother printer on the same wireless network each new document will cancel the last and start printing (no queue?).
Print jobs however rarely print completely (when printing a single document), labelled as an error on the PC and a job cancel on the printer (I will have to print several times, especially for large documents).
There are not many options for configuration on the windows 8 PC and I couldn't find any spooling options to configure.
Any suggestions?