wow power leveling

Do you want to skip the junior level straight to senior level?
Do you want to play as much roles as you can, to reach your full
potential?
Use our up to level 60 power-leveling service, leave baldness to us and
fun to you.
Do not hesitate to visit our website www.lelelink.com
or contact us at msn/email: seller@lelelink.com .
7 answers Last reply
More about power leveling

    On 23 Aug 2005 20:58:56 -0700, leeyali@gmail.com dared speak in front
    of ME:

    >Use our up to level 60 power-leveling service, leave baldness to us and
    >fun to you.

    Is this a gaming post or a hair-plug advertisement?

    --
    The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out
    the conservative adopts them.

    Give us your wife when you're 20, we'll make love to her all the way up
    to 60 and we'll give her back to you!
    Really, to many people the journey is what's fun. Once you're 60, you
    do a few instance runs (depending on how obsessed you are about having
    that +30 int hat to replace your +29)

    Will you send a crew around to my house to begin the procedure of making my
    baldness go away? Or will I have to travel to your location?

    I know you're just trying to "plug" your business but honestly, as someone
    has stated, in WoW more than any other MMORPG its the journey TO 60 that is
    fun. Having a 60 was the end of my time in WoW......The bottom falls out of
    WoW faster than the Titanic, once you attain lv 60.

    On 23 Aug 2005 20:58:56 -0700, leeyali@gmail.com wrote:

    > Use our up to level 60 power-leveling service, leave baldness to us and
    > fun to you.

    Unfortunately, in WoW the journey from 1 to 60 *is* what is fun. Once at
    60, "baldness" sets in after only a few weeks. And there are few MMORPGs
    that make it easier to get to the max level.

    As a side note, you're misusing this group.

    M.

    leeyali@gmail.com writes:

    > Use our up to level 60 power-leveling service, leave baldness to us and
    > fun to you.

    This is either spam, or the most bald-faced attempt to steal account
    passwords yet.

    Nick

    p.s. See what I did there? With the baldness thing?

    --
    #include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
    int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */

    very good Nick....subtle, yet not too obscure.....You get the Pun of the
    Thread award.. ;)

    "Paul2" <emperorwoo@nospam.rogers.com> writes:

    > very good Nick....subtle, yet not too obscure.....You get the Pun of the
    > Thread award.. ;)

    Sweet! I'll put it on the shelf next to the comp.lang.python
    quote-of-the-week trophy...

    Nick

    --
    #include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
    int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */
    v-1)&&main(0,v+1):main(0,"Ojdl!Wbshjti!=ojdlAwbshjti/psh?\v\1");}

PC gaming Power Leveling World Of Warcraft Video Games