Dungeon Siege 2: Deru?

I've played the game a bit and have read about a companion named Deru, but
can't find her. Any hints?

Andrea

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:21:03 +0000 (UTC), Ron Peterson <rpp@panix.com>
wrote:

>I've played the game a bit and have read about a companion named Deru, but
>can't find her. Any hints?

She's in Eirulan, near the Outpost exit (either there, or the South
Gate). She's a ranger.

Andrea <ajreed@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:21:03 +0000 (UTC), Ron Peterson <rpp@panix.com>
> wrote:

> >I've played the game a bit and have read about a companion named Deru, but
> >can't find her. Any hints?

> She's in Eirulan, near the Outpost exit (either there, or the South
> Gate). She's a ranger.

Hmmm, will look harder. Thanks.

Andrea

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:28:05 +0000 (UTC), Ron Peterson <rpp@panix.com>
wrote:

>Andrea <ajreed@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:21:03 +0000 (UTC), Ron Peterson <rpp@panix.com>
>> wrote:
>

>> >I've played the game a bit and have read about a companion named Deru, but
>> >can't find her. Any hints?
>
>> She's in Eirulan, near the Outpost exit (either there, or the South
>> Gate). She's a ranger.
>
>Hmmm, will look harder. Thanks.

If you have moved on to Amanlu, she may perhaps be in the Inn in
Amanlu. But she started off in Eirulan.

When I picked her up she was standing right there by Lothar. This was
in the first chapter.

Andrea <ajreed@comcast.net> wrote:

> If you have moved on to Amanlu, she may perhaps be in the Inn in
> Amanlu. But she started off in Eirulan.

Bleah, I've looked all through Eirulan, again. Lothar was easy(ish) to find.
I'll look again after finishing this next chapter.... Sometime.

Found her. She looks like a Dryad guard much too much. :)

Goblin28

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
im playing Dungeon Siege II, and im already in the thir act... i hve "Amren", "Taar" and a wolf in my party..... "Amren" is the weakest element in my party, i "bought" him/her in level 20 and it only evolved one level :( i cant get any good equipment (armor, weapons, etc etc) that fits :( my best friend is also playing the game and has "Deru" in level 40, and said that she evolved at a good rate.... i already searched and searched again and again and did not managed to find "Deru" can somebody help me please???? reply here or to my mail, goblin28@gmail.com thanks

Goblin28

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
can anybody tell me how can i solve the problems in the secondary quest in "dungeon siege II broken world" part II called "treasure hunt", because i already found solutions in the internet and none of them helps me to go through... :(