"Scott Schwartz" <maclaird@execpc.com> wrote in message
news:11h6tca2ciik7fb@corp.supernews.com...
> Anyone out here played it yet?

Playing it night and day atm. This game takes me right back to the good old
days. I've been up till 3:00 am more than a couple of times in the last
week or so.

I know! I love the battles, so many possibilities, the story is pretty
cool too. I didn't like the time travel part section though

"wolfing" <wolfing1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I know! I love the battles, so many possibilities, the story is pretty
> cool too. I didn't like the time travel part section though

A friend of mine lent me this game and I bought it the next day. Just
waiting for my copy to show up... Lotsa fn. Reminds me of star control 2 and
privateer.

Where did you get Space Rangers 2 from? I can't find this game anywhere in
the states.

Zool

"Zool" <mordock999@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Where did you get Space Rangers 2 from? I can't find this game anywhere in
> the states.
>
> Zool

I had to order it from gogamer.com ito nly comes in DVD format. It will be
called Spacxe Rangers but in actuality the dvd has vesion 1 and 2 of the
game on it. It was about $40 but I understand they won't ship to Canada
anymore for some reason.

Many Thanks Scott! From what I've seen and heard the game should be a lot
of fun..

Thanks again!

Zool

> "Zool" <mordock999@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Where did you get Space Rangers 2 from? I can't find this game anywhere
>> in the states.
>>
>> Zool
>>
> I had to order it from gogamer.com ito nly comes in DVD format. It will be
> called Spacxe Rangers but in actuality the dvd has vesion 1 and 2 of the
> game on it. It was about $40 but I understand they won't ship to Canada
> anymore for some reason.

noman

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:28:53 -0400, "Zool" <mordock999@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Many Thanks Scott! From what I've seen and heard the game should be a lot
>of fun..

Besides Gogamer, you can find the import copy at Frys Electronics for
the same price.
--
Noman

Thanks for the additional info!