DS2 and loading different character

I'm playing the Dungeon Siege 2 demo and saved a character, then quit and
started again with a new character. Now I can't find any way to reload my
original character. How can I reload my original character?

--
- Doug Nelson

==============================
http://www.retouchpro.com -- the #1 online community for retouchers and
restorers

Doug Nelson wrote:
> I'm playing the Dungeon Siege 2 demo and saved a character, then quit and
> started again with a new character. Now I can't find any way to reload my
> original character. How can I reload my original character?

If the demo works like the full version, click 'Single Player', and then
you can choose which saved character to use.

HTH,
-joe.

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again,
it was probably worth it.

Thanks! The only option I saw was "delete", I didn't notice the arrows (I
was looking for a "load" button).

--
- Doug Nelson