DS2: Lumilla's salve--where are the nettle clusters?

How do you find the nettle clusters outside for Lumilla's salve in the demo?

-- Ken from Chicago

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:31:34 -0500, "Ken from Chicago"
<kwicker1b_nospam@comcast.net> wrote:

>How do you find the nettle clusters outside for Lumilla's salve in the demo?
>
>-- Ken from Chicago

Plus you can purchase some from the guy who sells reagents in the
Dryad town (well you can in the retail version anyhow)

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:31:34 -0500, "Ken from Chicago"
<kwicker1b_nospam@comcast.net> wrote:

>How do you find the nettle clusters outside for Lumilla's salve in the demo?

They're sitting in odd corners of the wilderness, usually surrounded by
unfriendly wildlife. I believe there are 2 to the north, and 2 to the
south.
--
Greg Johnson

"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:31:34 -0500, "Ken from Chicago"
> <kwicker1b_nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>How do you find the nettle clusters outside for Lumilla's salve in the
>>demo?
>>
> They're sitting in odd corners of the wilderness, usually surrounded by
> unfriendly wildlife. I believe there are 2 to the north, and 2 to the
> south.
> --
> Greg Johnson

Okay, thanks.

-- Ken from Chicago

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1b_nospam@comcast.net> once tried to test me
with:

> "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:31:34 -0500, "Ken from Chicago"
>> <kwicker1b_nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>How do you find the nettle clusters outside for Lumilla's salve in the
>>>demo?
>>>
>> They're sitting in odd corners of the wilderness, usually surrounded by
>> unfriendly wildlife. I believe there are 2 to the north, and 2 to the
>> south.
>> --
>> Greg Johnson
>
> Okay, thanks.

You can also get them off random drops from the critters you kill.

You can also sometimes buy them from the reagents vendor.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.