VTM Bloodlines controls question

I've looked through the manual and didn't find any useful info on this,
is there any way to set up a one button weapon selection? The only way
I have found to choose a weapon involves the F1 or F2 key and then
selecting from a list of weapons of that type (melee or ranged).

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Alex Mars wrote:

> I've looked through the manual and didn't find any useful info on this,
> is there any way to set up a one button weapon selection? The only way
> I have found to choose a weapon involves the F1 or F2 key and then
> selecting from a list of weapons of that type (melee or ranged).

I don't know exactly if it is possible as I always use F1 or F2 myself,
but did you try assigning the weapons to keys using the Hotkey menu?