Emule

I am using a MN-500 base station and i am connected
directly to the router. What do i need to do to get a hi-
id for using emule? It says something about opening
ports, but i am unsure of how to do this and last time i
tried i got an error. Thank you

joker

You need to configure persistent port forwarding for the UDP & TCP
port(s) that are in use by eMule.