On 5 Sep 2005 00:19:13 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:

>GO GO GO!
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?lnk=oa&hl=en

There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.

bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau) looked up from reading the entrails of

>On 5 Sep 2005 00:19:13 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:
>
>>GO GO GO!
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?lnk=oa&hl=en
>>

>There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.

Ahh but a.g.w isn't _HIS_ group.

A quick look sees lots of ALL CAPS stuff and AlTeRnAtInG CaPs stuff.

Yuck!

Xocyll

Raymond Martineau wrote:
> There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.

He doesn't seem to know it exists- he's never spammed there as far as I
can tell- although he did spam alt.games.everquest (?!?).

Either that or he knows that if he DID post in a.g.w he'd get death
threats a-plenty due to the apparent fact that he either runs or plays
on a rogue server, and freely distributes information about how to use
one.

The cool thing is, his server's forums got hit by a 'hacker' (I think
it was the php worm though) that deleted all the messages. Heh.

Josh Mayfield wrote:
> Raymond Martineau wrote:
> > There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.
>
> He doesn't seem to know it exists- he's never spammed there as far as I
> can tell- although he did spam alt.games.everquest (?!?).
>
> Either that or he knows that if he DID post in a.g.w he'd get death
> threats a-plenty due to the apparent fact that he either runs or plays
> on a rogue server, and freely distributes information about how to use
> one.

I did not even know that there were "rogue" servers for World of
Warcraft. I suppose that Blizzard doesn't take to kindly to it?

Knight37

On 6 Sep 2005 10:54:49 -0700, Josh Mayfield wrote:

> No. I can't get a girlfriend, so do I
> go out and kidnap one? Oh wait- I'm married... maybe that's the
> problem.

*laughs*

Okay, this one takes this week's post of the week award! :)

M.