MEMBERS NEEDED!
5 answers Last reply
More about world warcraft

    On 5 Sep 2005 00:19:13 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:

    >GO GO GO!
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?lnk=oa&hl=en

    There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.

    bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau) looked up from reading the entrails of

    >On 5 Sep 2005 00:19:13 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:
    >
    >>GO GO GO!
    >>
    >>http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?lnk=oa&hl=en
    >>

    >There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.

    Ahh but a.g.w isn't _HIS_ group.

    A quick look sees lots of ALL CAPS stuff and AlTeRnAtInG CaPs stuff.

    Yuck!

    Xocyll

    Raymond Martineau wrote:
    > There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.

    He doesn't seem to know it exists- he's never spammed there as far as I
    can tell- although he did spam alt.games.everquest (?!?).

    Either that or he knows that if he DID post in a.g.w he'd get death
    threats a-plenty due to the apparent fact that he either runs or plays
    on a rogue server, and freely distributes information about how to use
    one.

    The cool thing is, his server's forums got hit by a 'hacker' (I think
    it was the php worm though) that deleted all the messages. Heh.

    Josh Mayfield wrote:
    > Raymond Martineau wrote:
    > > There's already alt.games.warcraft - available from the same site.
    >
    > He doesn't seem to know it exists- he's never spammed there as far as I
    > can tell- although he did spam alt.games.everquest (?!?).
    >
    > Either that or he knows that if he DID post in a.g.w he'd get death
    > threats a-plenty due to the apparent fact that he either runs or plays
    > on a rogue server, and freely distributes information about how to use
    > one.

    I did not even know that there were "rogue" servers for World of
    Warcraft. I suppose that Blizzard doesn't take to kindly to it?

    Knight37

    On 6 Sep 2005 10:54:49 -0700, Josh Mayfield wrote:

    > No. I can't get a girlfriend, so do I
    > go out and kidnap one? Oh wait- I'm married... maybe that's the
    > problem.

    *laughs*

    Okay, this one takes this week's post of the week award! :)

    M.

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Games IBM RPG Video Games