WOW GROUP LUANCHED!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 5, 2005 4:20:16 AM

GO GO GO!

http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?...

MEMBERS NEEDED!

More about : wow group luanched

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 12:25:10 AM

On 5 Sep 2005 00:20:16 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:

>GO GO GO!
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?...
>
>MEMBERS NEEDED!

Luanched ?

And what's with all the carrots ?
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 1:48:28 AM

On 5 Sep 2005 00:20:16 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:

> GO GO GO!

What's wrong with alt.games.warcraft? Serves the purpose very well. Even
Google people can participate there, without excluding anyone else.

M.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 2:36:05 AM

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> On 5 Sep 2005 00:20:16 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:
>
> >GO GO GO!
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?...
> >
> >MEMBERS NEEDED!
>
> Luanched ?

Do you feel all warm and superior now for pointing out what was
an obvious typo on the guys part? Go you!
September 6, 2005 4:30:34 AM

<GMarran@workmail.co.za> wrote in message
> GO GO GO!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?...
>
> MEMBERS NEEDED!

why would we join a group with people that type like this:

HI THERE! VERY IMPORTANT, ^^^ PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED ^^^ GeT yOuR bUdDiEs To
JoIn ToO EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO! PLZ PLEASE PLZ Take away the stars:
G*M*A*R*R*...@WORKMAIL.CO.ZA COol CHEck YA!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 3:01:18 PM

Jim Vieira wrote:
> > Luanched ?
>
> Do you feel all warm and superior now for pointing out what was
> an obvious typo on the guys part? Go you!

In Mark's defense, it wasn't a typo- the guy chronically misspells
'launched' and unfortunately it appears to be one of his favorite
words, judging by his posts and 'newsletter'.

I'm not usually one to criticize people's spelling, but in this one
case I feel he kind of deserves it.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 10:50:14 PM

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:36:05 GMT, "Jim Vieira"
<WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote:

>"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On 5 Sep 2005 00:20:16 -0700, GMarran@workmail.co.za wrote:
>>
>> >GO GO GO!
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/World_Of_Warcraft_GROUP?...
>> >
>> >MEMBERS NEEDED!
>>
>> Luanched ?
>
>Do you feel all warm and superior now for pointing out what was
>an obvious typo on the guys part? Go you!

Woot !

</smug dance>

And what's with all the carrots ?