HELP....Any Sprint reps or knowlegable peopel???

House

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002

I have had my sprint pcs service for about 6 months now and I got a bill in
for $79.xx, same as always, and I went to my local RS and used the automated
machine and put $80 cash in. It credited my account and I look online a
couple days later to make sure it went through and it did and says $0 due by
May 7, 2004. I think I'm good until June then as anyone else would think,
correct? Nope, I wake up this morning, May 13, 2004 and find my service has
been cut off for not paying my bill, so I check online and sure enough it
says $129.xx due by June 7, 2004. Not concerned with the high bill as of
yet, more concerned with the fact my service has been interrupted for no
apparent reason. I called Sprint Customer Care this morning to be put on
hold for about 30 min before I finally hang up because I must get on with my
morning. Sprint will get an hear full when I get to work, but I was jsut
posting to see if anyone else has had this problem or seen this before....

In article <10a6nln1bnebu4e@corp.supernews.com>,
"House" <rhouse04@charter.net> wrote:

> I have had my sprint pcs service for about 6 months now and I got a bill in
> for $79.xx, same as always, and I went to my local RS and used the automated
> machine and put $80 cash in. It credited my account and I look online a
> couple days later to make sure it went through and it did and says $0 due by
> May 7, 2004. I think I'm good until June then as anyone else would think,
> correct? Nope, I wake up this morning, May 13, 2004 and find my service has
> been cut off for not paying my bill, so I check online and sure enough it
> says $129.xx due by June 7, 2004. Not concerned with the high bill as of
> yet, more concerned with the fact my service has been interrupted for no
> apparent reason. I called Sprint Customer Care this morning to be put on
> hold for about 30 min before I finally hang up because I must get on with my
> morning. Sprint will get an hear full when I get to work, but I was jsut
> posting to see if anyone else has had this problem or seen this before....

Sorry you are having trouble. I think we are missing some information.
If your credit was lost from RS, wouldn't your bill be $158.xx for two
months worth? That does not add up. More likely you were billed for
extra products or services SprintPCS believes you used in the last
billing period. Anything related to your Sanyo RL 7300's? Perhaps they
put you over your credit limit? Two days after the bill shows online,
your INVOICE will appear online, although it should be immediately
available to the *2 reps.