Base Station Management tool

For some reason I can't figure out, the option to access
the Base Station Management Utility in the Broadband
Network Utility is grayed out.

I can get to it using the IP address but not from the
Network Utility drop down menu.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is?

This can be caused by a whole lot of things, including graphics drivers from
ATI. As you can see, you don't need to have the pretty front end installed
to administer the base station. You can actually uninstall it in Add or
Remove Programs.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP