Update for Guildwars released

nostromo

Thus spake Mean_Chlorine <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk>, Thu, 08 Sep
2005 19:22:00 +0200, Anno Domini:

>http://www.guildwars.com/news/gameupdates.html
>
>Two new explorable areas, various fixes.

Cool, tx matey. ;)

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:36:54 +1000, Nostromo
<nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote:

>Thus spake Mean_Chlorine <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk>, Thu, 08 Sep
>2005 19:22:00 +0200, Anno Domini:
>
>>http://www.guildwars.com/news/gameupdates.html
>>
>>Two new explorable areas, various fixes.
>
>Cool, tx matey. ;)

I just took a gander into Sorrows Furnace (the new area) and completed
a quest that is a tip of the hat to a player in WOW where he just runs
off and shouts his name and aggroes everybody. I've had first hand
experience with that myself. There was a guy by the name of Captain
Stubing(sp) who would run off and get himself killed and then bad
mouth the rest of the team for not moving our asses and not resing
him. Then there was one monk in Shiverpeak who joined my group and
preceded to tell me what to do and berate me for not getting so and
so. Finally there was a rang/necro who put a group together for UW and
took everybody's entrance money (Not mine. I only pay on entrance or
pay full price myself. That way if they split I can still do Fissure
or UW) then split.

havoc

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

"saint" <saint@comcast.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:36:54 +1000, Nostromo
> <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote:
>
>>Thus spake Mean_Chlorine <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk>, Thu, 08 Sep
>>2005 19:22:00 +0200, Anno Domini:
>>
>>>http://www.guildwars.com/news/gameupdates.html
>>>
>>>Two new explorable areas, various fixes.
>>
>>Cool, tx matey. ;)
>
> I just took a gander into Sorrows Furnace (the new area) and completed
> a quest that is a tip of the hat to a player in WOW where he just runs
> off and shouts his name and aggroes everybody. I've had first hand
> experience with that myself. There was a guy by the name of Captain
> Stubing(sp) who would run off and get himself killed and then bad
> mouth the rest of the team for not moving our asses and not resing
> him. Then there was one monk in Shiverpeak who joined my group and
> preceded to tell me what to do and berate me for not getting so and
> so. Finally there was a rang/necro who put a group together for UW and
> took everybody's entrance money (Not mine. I only pay on entrance or
> pay full price myself. That way if they split I can still do Fissure
> or UW) then split.

Ahh, such is the retardedness of Guild Wars

Diablo II Battenet community, with colorful graphics

enjoy!

Thusly "Havoc" <twister@aol.com> Spake Unto All:

>> so. Finally there was a rang/necro who put a group together for UW and
>> took everybody's entrance money (Not mine. I only pay on entrance or
>> pay full price myself. That way if they split I can still do Fissure
>> or UW) then split.
>
>Ahh, such is the retardedness of Guild Wars
>
>Diablo II Battenet community, with colorful graphics

They're there, yes. I recommend people to A) find a decent guild (join
PUG's, see if there's anyone there you like, and ask to join their
guilds), B) play with real-life friends, or C) grow thick skin and/or
learn to laugh at leetist asshats.

Also one can move to europe or the international district - as those
rarely win 'favor of the gods' in the PvP tournament, and hence rarely
have access to the uberloot areas, there's fewer asshats there
(because a large percentage of european asshats have moved to US
servers).

>enjoy!

I am, in fact. But I play with RL friends only, or henchmen.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

nostromo

Thus spake Mean_Chlorine <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk>, Sat, 10 Sep
2005 01:21:19 +0200, Anno Domini:

>Thusly "Havoc" <twister@aol.com> Spake Unto All:
>
>>> so. Finally there was a rang/necro who put a group together for UW and
>>> took everybody's entrance money (Not mine. I only pay on entrance or
>>> pay full price myself. That way if they split I can still do Fissure
>>> or UW) then split.
>>
>>Ahh, such is the retardedness of Guild Wars
>>
>>Diablo II Battenet community, with colorful graphics
>
>They're there, yes. I recommend people to A) find a decent guild (join
>PUG's, see if there's anyone there you like, and ask to join their
>guilds), B) play with real-life friends, or C) grow thick skin and/or
>learn to laugh at leetist asshats.
>
>Also one can move to europe or the international district - as those
>rarely win 'favor of the gods' in the PvP tournament, and hence rarely
>have access to the uberloot areas, there's fewer asshats there
>(because a large percentage of european asshats have moved to US
>servers).
>
>>enjoy!
>
>I am, in fact. But I play with RL friends only, or henchmen.

Nice, civilized response MC, but I wouldn't have dignified Havnococ's
amateur troll attempt with one. It's his 2nd post here to date & already
he's made an arse out of himself twice - 2 4 2! He's either 13-yrs old, or
his older sister is screwing him & needs to stop it if he's to develop any
social skills before he hits Sing-Sing. Or both.

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

Latest posts