Sound Cards That Support ASIO2

Last response: in Home Audio
January 27, 2005 9:14:42 AM

I was trying to find a list of sound cards that support ASIO2 to get a
feel for how well ASIO is received by the hardware manufacturers. I
didn't find much on my own, but I posted to Steinberg's mailing list
and got a lot of responses.

The below list is by no means definitive. If you have additions,
changes, etc., post them here.

I have only tested a handful of these cards. Let the buyer beware.

Sound Cards That Support ASIO2
Last updated: 2005 Jan 27

· Waveterminal http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=4&page=1
· DAL CardDeluxe
· M-Audio Audiophile 2496
· Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy and Audigy2 / Audigy 2 ZS /
Audigy 2 ZS Notebook / Audigy 4 Pro
· Echo Darla20/24 Layla20/24 Gina20/24 Mona Mia Indigo IO
· MOTU 828 896 2048
· M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 Delta 10/01 Delta 44 Delta 66 Dio2448
Delta Dio2496 USB Duo USB Quattro
· Roland U8
· SEK'D Siena
· Sonorus Stud I/O
· Tascam US-428
· Terratec DMX 6fire LT and 24/96 EWX 24/06 EWS 88 MT EWS 88 D
· Yamaha DSP Factor DS 2416
· E-MU 0404 / 1212M/ 1820 / 1820M / Emulator X / Emulator X Studio
/ Proteus X

Hercules 16/12 FW
Hercules DJ Console
Tascam DM-24
RME Hammefall
RME Multiface
RME Fireface
LynxONE / LynxTWO-A / LynxTWO-B / LynxTWO-C / Lynx L22
http://www.lynxstudio.com
LynxAES16 / LynxAES16-SRC
Digital Audio Labs CDX-D8
SEK'D Prodif 88 http://www.sekd.com/
SEK'D Prodif T 2496 supports ASIO 1
Apogee MiniME
Apogee MiniDAC http://www.apogeedigital.com/
Audiotrak Maya 44 USB
ESI U2A / ESI U24 / ESI Gigaport AG / DG
Media-Assistance USB One
Mindprint DI-MOD USB
Novation ReMote 25 audio / X Station
Novation Speedio
Sound Devices
USB pre
Soundgraph D-Vinyl
Steinberg MI2
Steinberg MI4
Swissonic
USB Studio (D)
Terratec Phase 26 USB
Yamaha UW10 and Yamaha UW500.
We're also supporting the new Access Virus TI with our ASIO driver.
There's a commercial version of the USB ASIO driver supporting Alesis'
USB mixing desks
Audiotrak EX / EX5 / Maya 5.1 USB
Audiotrak EX7 /
Maya 7.1 USB
Audiotrak OPTOPlay
Creative Audigy 2 NX
Creative
Extigy
Creative MP3+
Creative SoundBlaster Live 24bit external
Digidesign
Mbox
Elektor USB audio
Event EZBus http://www.event1.com
Edirol UA-1A Edirol UA1-X Edirol UA-3(D) http://www.edirol.com/
Griffin iMic
Griffin PowerWave
HHB Portadisc
Hercules
MusePocket
I-O Data D2VOX
Lexicon Omega
M-Audio Audiophile USB
Opcode DAT-/SonicPort (optical)
Onkyo MSE-U33(HB)
Onkyo SE-U55(X(S))
Philips Aurilium
Roland-ED UA-30
Sitecom's 5.1 Audio Adapter
SKNET
Digital Sound Station
Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB and Waveidea UASC-1 available via our online
shop.
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 12:35:12 PM

Tone wrote:
> I was trying to find a list of sound cards that support ASIO2 to get
> feel for how well ASIO is received by the hardware manufacturers. I
> didn't find much on my own, but I posted to Steinberg's mailing list
> and got a lot of responses.
>
> The below list is by no means definitive. If you have additions,
> changes, etc., post them here.
>
> I have only tested a handful of these cards. Let the buyer beware.

Creamware Scope, Pulsar, and Luna. IIRC, all Creamware products (except
for maybe the old tripledat) support ASIO2.
Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions
This sig is haiku
!