mo

I have a strange problem. I had my wireless security
enabled in Base Station Management Tool. The Encryption
strength was 64-bit. I had my key set up, and the key
index was 2. Anyway, it all don't matter, because I had
the same setting before, and it worked perfectly fine on
my wireless notebook adapter. But last week after the
virus attack I went downloaded and installed lots of
Microsoft's new updates. After the update no matter what
I do, the key on my Notebook wireless adapter won't match
the key in Base Station Management Tool anymore. I
changed it many times, I knew they are the same key, but
it keep telling me it's incorrect security key. So I had
to disable my wireless security, it works under disable
mode. Anyone can help me what's going on? My info:
Brandband Network Utility software 2.0.0.638, Wireless
Notebook Adapter (MN-520) driver 3.0.4.205, primary
firmware 0.1.1.4, firmware PDA 0.1.0.3, station firmware
0.1.7.4, Wireless Base Station (MN-500) boot firmware
0.0.1.06, runtime firmware 0.1.11.017 I believe they are
all updated, I just chekced.

Mine is doing the same thing. Found any help yet?

mo

Yea, I am sorry, it's pretty stupid, just reset ur
router. Mine worked after resetting.

TRENDING THREADS