Motorola V60V Now available from Telesales

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

All,

As of this morning the V60V are available at Sprint store.

No camera (too bad) but will report if it pulls in a signal as well as
my older TimePort.

I live in a weak coverage area (in north Scottsdale). Doing
side-by-side against Sanyo, Samsung (north Scottsdale) and Nokia (in
Seattle) the TimePort got service with the other phones where useless.

Have fun (let the flame wars begin)

Ron
161 answers Last reply
More about motorola v60v telesales
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405140739.1731212b@posting.google.com...
    > All,
    >
    > As of this morning the V60V are available at Sprint store.
    >
    > No camera (too bad) but will report if it pulls in a signal as well as
    > my older TimePort.
    >
    > I live in a weak coverage area (in north Scottsdale). Doing
    > side-by-side against Sanyo, Samsung (north Scottsdale) and Nokia (in
    > Seattle) the TimePort got service with the other phones where useless.
    >
    > Have fun (let the flame wars begin)
    >
    > Ron

    Curious, that no website shows the V60v model available on SPCS's system.
    It's not even showing up in the accessories sales web page in SPCS's site.

    Bob
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    news:Ch6pc.290$SZ4.237@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
    >
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405140739.1731212b@posting.google.com...
    > > All,
    > >
    > > As of this morning the V60V are available at Sprint store.
    > >
    > > No camera (too bad) but will report if it pulls in a signal as well as
    > > my older TimePort.
    > >
    > > I live in a weak coverage area (in north Scottsdale). Doing
    > > side-by-side against Sanyo, Samsung (north Scottsdale) and Nokia (in
    > > Seattle) the TimePort got service with the other phones where useless.
    > >
    > > Have fun (let the flame wars begin)
    > >
    > > Ron
    >
    > Curious, that no website shows the V60v model available on SPCS's system.
    > It's not even showing up in the accessories sales web page in SPCS's site.
    >
    > Bob

    After even more surfing, Motorola's site doesn't even mention SPCS as a
    carrier on their website ...
    http://commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWhtml/phone_cat.html

    Bob
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Smitty: Answering your own messages now.! You get all in a snit if you think
    someone else does that!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Nebby00007" <nebby00007@aol.com> wrote in message
    news:20040514190508.22491.00000387@mb-m27.aol.com...
    > Smitty: Answering your own messages now.! You get all in a snit if you
    think
    > someone else does that!

    No, I get snitty when you do it with multiple IDs like you always do. What's
    more, I was adding more to the conversation. You really are a hypocrite
    Phillipe. You complain about personal attacks and then you list my name as
    you have above, put my name in subject lines, misquote my prior comments and
    have even tried to impersonate me ... You really are one sick puppy there
    Phillipe.

    Bob
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    usirsclt@earthlink.net spit out:

    > multiple IDs

    And Earthlink told you its OK to use alias or change them for USENET everytime
    you complained to them.

    > You really are one sick puppy there

    So grow-up and stop with the childish insults.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob Smith wrote:


    >
    >
    > After even more surfing, Motorola's site doesn't even mention SPCS as a
    > carrier on their website ...
    > http://commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWhtml/phone_cat.html
    >
    > Bob


    The v60v was just listed recently on phonescoop, meaning it probably
    just recently got fcc approval. sprintpcsinfo also claims telesales has
    it, but people have called in and said it's not available.

    It's probably the old imminent release rigamarole... a small batch will
    come in to telesales, it'll get sold out as soon as word hits ths
    streets, and we won't see it again until the full launch happens.


    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <40a9176a$1@rutgers.edu>, sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com
    says...
    > Bob Smith wrote:
    >
    >
    > >
    > >
    > > After even more surfing, Motorola's site doesn't even mention SPCS as a
    > > carrier on their website ...
    > > http://commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWhtml/phone_cat.html
    > >
    > > Bob
    >
    >
    > The v60v was just listed recently on phonescoop, meaning it probably
    > just recently got fcc approval. sprintpcsinfo also claims telesales has
    > it, but people have called in and said it's not available.
    >
    > It's probably the old imminent release rigamarole... a small batch will
    > come in to telesales, it'll get sold out as soon as word hits ths
    > streets, and we won't see it again until the full launch happens.
    >
    It and a new LG phone are both listed in our systems as released.

    FWIW, they've given out all the information we're supposed to need to
    support both phones if a customer calls in with one of them.


    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
    news:3cc4d27d25a0b4392c74a07af90112ba@news.teranews.com...
    In article <40a9176a$1@rutgers.edu>, sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com
    says...
    > Bob Smith wrote:
    >
    >
    > >
    > >
    > > After even more surfing, Motorola's site doesn't even mention SPCS as a
    > > carrier on their website ...
    > > http://commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWhtml/phone_cat.html
    > >
    > > Bob
    >
    >
    > The v60v was just listed recently on phonescoop, meaning it probably
    > just recently got fcc approval. sprintpcsinfo also claims telesales has
    > it, but people have called in and said it's not available.
    >
    > It's probably the old imminent release rigamarole... a small batch will
    > come in to telesales, it'll get sold out as soon as word hits ths
    > streets, and we won't see it again until the full launch happens.
    >
    It and a new LG phone are both listed in our systems as released.

    FWIW, they've given out all the information we're supposed to need to
    support both phones if a customer calls in with one of them.

    Which LG model is that Rob?

    Bob
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    I called telesales,

    SKU# MOTV60VKIT, they say they have plenty in stock. I am 5 week
    from my $150 rebate so I will wait till July 1

    Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote in message news:<40a9176a$1@rutgers.edu>...
    > Bob Smith wrote:
    >
    >
    > >
    > >
    > > After even more surfing, Motorola's site doesn't even mention SPCS as a
    > > carrier on their website ...
    > > http://commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWhtml/phone_cat.html
    > >
    > > Bob
    >
    >
    > The v60v was just listed recently on phonescoop, meaning it probably
    > just recently got fcc approval. sprintpcsinfo also claims telesales has
    > it, but people have called in and said it's not available.
    >
    > It's probably the old imminent release rigamarole... a small batch will
    > come in to telesales, it'll get sold out as soon as word hits ths
    > streets, and we won't see it again until the full launch happens.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <e0a6369d.0405180657.aed0ed0@posting.google.com>,
    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote:

    > I called telesales,
    >
    > SKU# MOTV60VKIT, they say they have plenty in stock. I am 5 week
    > from my $150 rebate so I will wait till July 1
    >
    > Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote in message
    > news:<40a9176a$1@rutgers.edu>...
    > > Bob Smith wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > After even more surfing, Motorola's site doesn't even mention SPCS as a
    > > > carrier on their website ...
    > > > http://commerce.motorola.com/consumer/QWhtml/phone_cat.html
    > > >
    > > > Bob
    > >
    > >
    > > The v60v was just listed recently on phonescoop, meaning it probably
    > > just recently got fcc approval. sprintpcsinfo also claims telesales has
    > > it, but people have called in and said it's not available.
    > >
    > > It's probably the old imminent release rigamarole... a small batch will
    > > come in to telesales, it'll get sold out as soon as word hits ths
    > > streets, and we won't see it again until the full launch happens.

    Somebody please tell me what is so special with this phone, when the GSM
    V60's have been out for almost 3 years now.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <rmarkoff-906B59.10411618052004
    @news06.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
    >
    > Somebody please tell me what is so special with this phone, when the GSM
    > V60's have been out for almost 3 years now.
    >

    Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    O/Siris <0siris@spr?ntpcs.com> wrote:

    > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.

    My personal observation is that people who typically use Moto handsets
    are very loyal to Moto...

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net
    Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service: http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/
    "someone once called me a sofa, but i didn't feel compelled to rush out and buy
    slip covers." -adam brower * Hiroshima '45, Chernobyl '86, Windows 98/2000/2003
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <8Raqc.4352$H_3.3886@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net says...
    >
    > Which LG model is that Rob?
    >
    > Bob
    >
    >
    >

    I'll have to look it up again. Get back to you.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In my case the #1 issues are the ability to get a signal in weak
    coverage areas. I get OK service when the Sanyo 8100 and other Sprint
    PCS phones are out of service.


    Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:<bc6dnRJhTb9Gyzfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>...
    > O/Siris <0siris@spr?ntpcs.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.
    >
    > My personal observation is that people who typically use Moto handsets
    > are very loyal to Moto...
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Ron <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > In my case the #1 issues are the ability to get a signal in weak
    > coverage areas. I get OK service when the Sanyo 8100 and other Sprint
    > PCS phones are out of service.

    Well, Motorola has traditionally done quite well with CDMA. Their CDMA
    phones hold a signal pretty tenaciously.

    But there are other phones that hold a signal well too.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net
    Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service: http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/
    "someone once called me a sofa, but i didn't feel compelled to rush out and buy
    slip covers." -adam brower * Hiroshima '45, Chernobyl '86, Windows 98/2000/2003
  16. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Steve

    If there are any other phone on Sprint that hold a signal as well as
    Moto I would like to know. From my limited side by side of other
    Sprint phone the other models did not even come close.

    I am going to get a v60v and hope Sprint does not drag their feet when
    the Moto v710 comes out. Moto call quality and camera, blue tooth,
    etc... would make for a perfect phone. Of course I keep toying with
    the idea of spending the extra money and switching to Verizon for the
    better phone selectio nand better cell coverage.

    Ron

    Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:<msCdnQ5R2ZcRcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>...
    > Ron <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > > In my case the #1 issues are the ability to get a signal in weak
    > > coverage areas. I get OK service when the Sanyo 8100 and other Sprint
    > > PCS phones are out of service.
    >
    > Well, Motorola has traditionally done quite well with CDMA. Their CDMA
    > phones hold a signal pretty tenaciously.
    >
    > But there are other phones that hold a signal well too.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    (Steven J Sobol) wrote:
    <<Well, Motorola has traditionally done quite well with CDMA. Their CDMA
    phones hold a signal pretty tenaciously.
    But there are other phones that hold a signal well too. >>

    Steven,

    Do you know anything about the C343 model that is being pushed by
    Verizon and U.S. Cellular? It looks like a nice, compact little phone.

    Eric
  18. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Eric <caperenewal@webtv.net> wrote:
    > (Steven?J?Sobol) wrote:
    > <<Well, Motorola has traditionally done quite well with CDMA. Their CDMA
    > phones hold a signal pretty tenaciously.
    > But there are other phones that hold a signal well too. >>
    >
    > Steven,
    >
    > Do you know anything about the C343 model that is being pushed by
    > Verizon and U.S. Cellular? It looks like a nice, compact little phone.

    It does, and if I was going to stay with Verizon, I might even consider
    getting one, but I know nothing about the C343. I don't buy Motorola handsets
    and therefore don't generally do any research on them.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net
    Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service: http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/
    "someone once called me a sofa, but i didn't feel compelled to rush out and buy
    slip covers." -adam brower * Hiroshima '45, Chernobyl '86, Windows 98/2000/2003
  19. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    One more item (as I reply to my own email)

    My lovely wife, who burns 1500 cell minutes a month, got about 3 years
    from her v60 on Alltel. So I assume the v60 holds up too. She loves
    her phone but never had the opportunity to compare signal quaility
    with other Alltel phones

    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote in message news:<e0a6369d.0405190603.59d464b@posting.google.com>...
    > Steve
    >
    > If there are any other phone on Sprint that hold a signal as well as
    > Moto I would like to know. From my limited side by side of other
    > Sprint phone the other models did not even come close.
    >
    > I am going to get a v60v and hope Sprint does not drag their feet when
    > the Moto v710 comes out. Moto call quality and camera, blue tooth,
    > etc... would make for a perfect phone. Of course I keep toying with
    > the idea of spending the extra money and switching to Verizon for the
    > better phone selectio nand better cell coverage.
    >
    > Ron
    >
    > Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:<msCdnQ5R2ZcRcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>...
    > > Ron <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > > > In my case the #1 issues are the ability to get a signal in weak
    > > > coverage areas. I get OK service when the Sanyo 8100 and other Sprint
    > > > PCS phones are out of service.
    > >
    > > Well, Motorola has traditionally done quite well with CDMA. Their CDMA
    > > phones hold a signal pretty tenaciously.
    > >
    > > But there are other phones that hold a signal well too.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <e0a6369d.0405190603.59d464b@posting.google.com>,
    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote:

    > Moto call quality and camera, blue tooth,
    > etc... would make for a perfect phone.

    The Motorola v600 (a GSM phone) has all of that.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <ed715c82e41be36b7969e6f8846fbdf2@news.teranews.com>,
    0siris@sprîntpcs.com says...
    > In article <8Raqc.4352$H_3.3886@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    > usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net says...
    > >
    > > Which LG model is that Rob?
    > >
    > > Bob
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > I'll have to look it up again. Get back to you.
    >
    >

    Found it. It's the LG VI5225

    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=351

    I kind of like its looks. But we'll see how that internal antenna
    works. LG's don't exactly have a spotless record for holding a
    signal.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  22. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
    news:7de808e7b1f48280fa215908d1c499f8@news.teranews.com...
    In article <ed715c82e41be36b7969e6f8846fbdf2@news.teranews.com>,
    0siris@sprîntpcs.com says...
    > In article <8Raqc.4352$H_3.3886@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    > usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net says...
    > >
    > > Which LG model is that Rob?
    > >
    > > Bob
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > I'll have to look it up again. Get back to you.
    >
    >

    Found it. It's the LG VI5225

    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=351

    I kind of like its looks. But we'll see how that internal antenna
    works. LG's don't exactly have a spotless record for holding a
    signal.

    --
    RØß

    Thanks, I found it as well, right after SPCS's PR earlier this morning.
    Personally, I'm not too thrilled with this model, considering it's an LG,
    and only 4K color ...

    Bob
  23. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <gULqc.1425$Tn6.1165@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net says...
    >
    > Thanks, I found it as well, right after SPCS's PR earlier this morning.
    > Personally, I'm not too thrilled with this model, considering it's an LG,
    > and only 4K color ...
    >
    > Bob
    >

    I'm hoping that it's intended as a budget entry. It's bad enough the
    Moto is over $200. And not just a little bit, either.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  24. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <420af5b05a71ed8f6cb8e8f486571c4e@news.teranews.com>,
    0siris@sprîntpcs.com says...
    > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.
    >
    >

    Well, one reason, of a sort, presented itself to me last night. A
    Motorola employee. They enjoy a 23% discount. But, with no Moto
    phones...

    Well, that can make bringing one's cell phone to work a tad
    embarrassing. :)

    Motorola employees were actually being allowed to cancel without term
    fee charges. I suppose that now goes away.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  25. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    it was $199 on the Sprint PCS web site now it is up to $249 gues they
    figure they can get the extra $50 from folks that really need the
    signal quality

    Ron

    O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message news:<e0498223063b04ad0d4bf11d3958213c@news.teranews.com>...
    > In article <gULqc.1425$Tn6.1165@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    > usirsclt No Spam @earthlink.net says...
    > >
    > > Thanks, I found it as well, right after SPCS's PR earlier this morning.
    > > Personally, I'm not too thrilled with this model, considering it's an LG,
    > > and only 4K color ...
    > >
    > > Bob
    > >
    >
    > I'm hoping that it's intended as a budget entry. It's bad enough the
    > Moto is over $200. And not just a little bit, either.
  26. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405191927.13d01499@posting.google.com...
    > it was $199 on the Sprint PCS web site now it is up to $249 gues they
    > figure they can get the extra $50 from folks that really need the
    > signal quality
    >
    > Ron

    Ron, give us a break ... It has never been listed for $199 since it was
    shown on line. It's @ $250 List ...

    Bob
  27. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob Smith wrote:
    :: "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    :: news:e0a6369d.0405191927.13d01499@posting.google.com...
    ::: it was $199 on the Sprint PCS web site now it is up to $249 gues
    ::: they figure they can get the extra $50 from folks that really need
    ::: the signal quality
    :::
    ::: Ron
    ::
    :: Ron, give us a break ... It has never been listed for $199 since it
    :: was shown on line. It's @ $250 List ...
    ::
    :: Bob

    Yes it did. It was 199.99 with 150.00 instant rebate making it 49.99 when it
    was first put on the website.

    Rod
  28. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    Get a brain until you do stop posting until you know what you are talking about.

    Here is a link to sprintpcsinfo about the recent price increase (gouging).

    http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/index.php


    Ron

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<0TWqc.3162$be.1755@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405191927.13d01499@posting.google.com...
    > > it was $199 on the Sprint PCS web site now it is up to $249 gues they
    > > figure they can get the extra $50 from folks that really need the
    > > signal quality
    > >
    > > Ron
    >
    > Ron, give us a break ... It has never been listed for $199 since it was
    > shown on line. It's @ $250 List ...
    >
    > Bob
  29. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Rod" <cellular-dude@sprintpcs.com> wrote in message
    news:2h2tv7F88vg1U1@uni-berlin.de...
    > Bob Smith wrote:
    > :: "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > :: news:e0a6369d.0405191927.13d01499@posting.google.com...
    > ::: it was $199 on the Sprint PCS web site now it is up to $249 gues
    > ::: they figure they can get the extra $50 from folks that really need
    > ::: the signal quality
    > :::
    > ::: Ron
    > ::
    > :: Ron, give us a break ... It has never been listed for $199 since it
    > :: was shown on line. It's @ $250 List ...
    > ::
    > :: Bob
    >
    > Yes it did. It was 199.99 with 150.00 instant rebate making it 49.99 when
    it
    > was first put on the website.
    >
    > Rod

    It's only been on SPCS's website for less than a week. If it did show up @
    $199.99, it could have been a typo, and was corrected. I still don't
    remember seeing it at that price level though.

    Bob
  30. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    So your standard of proof is "anything you don't know about".

    That appears to be quite a large address space.

    I think there is an opening for you in the Bush administration.

    Ron



    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<Ez1rc.2447$Tn6.1353@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Rod" <cellular-dude@sprintpcs.com> wrote in message
    > news:2h2tv7F88vg1U1@uni-berlin.de...
    > > Bob Smith wrote:
    > > :: "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > :: news:e0a6369d.0405191927.13d01499@posting.google.com...
    > > ::: it was $199 on the Sprint PCS web site now it is up to $249 gues
    > > ::: they figure they can get the extra $50 from folks that really need
    > > ::: the signal quality
    > > :::
    > > ::: Ron
    > > ::
    > > :: Ron, give us a break ... It has never been listed for $199 since it
    > > :: was shown on line. It's @ $250 List ...
    > > ::
    > > :: Bob
    > >
    > > Yes it did. It was 199.99 with 150.00 instant rebate making it 49.99 when
    > it
    > > was first put on the website.
    > >
    > > Rod
    >
    > It's only been on SPCS's website for less than a week. If it did show up @
    > $199.99, it could have been a typo, and was corrected. I still don't
    > remember seeing it at that price level though.
    >
    > Bob
  31. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405200755.3f1e2ac8@posting.google.com...
    > Bob
    >
    > Get a brain until you do stop posting until you know what you are talking
    about.
    >
    > Here is a link to sprintpcsinfo about the recent price increase (gouging).
    >
    > http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/index.php
    >
    >
    >
    > Ron

    No Ron... you get a clue. You post a link, but you don't read the details
    .... As I mentioned as a follow up to this thread ... I said it could have a
    typo (if it ever was posted @ $199.99), and this follow up link confirms
    it - http://tinyurl.com/2ge3x .

    Bob
  32. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    Confirms what? You posted a different path the same page I gave you

    Where does this page say it was a typo? It says they dropped the
    price then later raised the price.

    Reading comprehension, Bob, reading comprehension. Again there is a
    place for you in the Bush administration

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<yT4rc.2604$Tn6.1295@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405200755.3f1e2ac8@posting.google.com...
    > > Bob
    > >
    > > Get a brain until you do stop posting until you know what you are talking
    > about.
    > >
    > > Here is a link to sprintpcsinfo about the recent price increase (gouging).
    > >
    > > http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/index.php
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Ron
    >
    > No Ron... you get a clue. You post a link, but you don't read the details
    > ... As I mentioned as a follow up to this thread ... I said it could have a
    > typo (if it ever was posted @ $199.99), and this follow up link confirms
    > it - http://tinyurl.com/2ge3x .
    >
    > Bob
  33. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <e0a6369d.0405201259.4bf1a67b@posting.google.com>,
    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote:

    > Bob
    >
    > So your standard of proof is "anything you don't know about".
    >
    > That appears to be quite a large address space.
    >
    > I think there is an opening for you in the Bush administration.
    >
    > Ron

    LOL - He's that way with Sprint PCS being a WLNP loser too.
  34. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405201259.4bf1a67b@posting.google.com...
    > Bob
    >
    > So your standard of proof is "anything you don't know about".
    >
    > That appears to be quite a large address space.
    >
    > I think there is an opening for you in the Bush administration.
    >
    > Ron

    No, that's not my standard ... might be yours though ...

    Bob
  35. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    Want to cite anything I posted as fact that was actually opinion or
    speculation? This is yet another example of you projecting.

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<y39rc.2859$Tn6.114@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405201259.4bf1a67b@posting.google.com...
    > > Bob
    > >
    > > So your standard of proof is "anything you don't know about".
    > >
    > > That appears to be quite a large address space.
    > >
    > > I think there is an opening for you in the Bush administration.
    > >
    > > Ron
    >
    > No, that's not my standard ... might be yours though ...
    >
    > Bob
  36. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405201424.73c4663c@posting.google.com...
    > Bob
    >
    > Confirms what? You posted a different path the same page I gave you

    Did you click on the "Read More" link?
    >
    > Where does this page say it was a typo? It says they dropped the
    > price then later raised the price.

    Read above.
    >
    > Reading comprehension, Bob, reading comprehension. Again there is a
    > place for you in the Bush administration

    Try doing a little more in checking out things Ron, before you go start
    egging someone on ...

    Bob
  37. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <e0a6369d.0405201726.3348874b@posting.google.com>,
    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote:

    > Bob
    >
    > Want to cite anything I posted as fact that was actually opinion or
    > speculation? This is yet another example of you projecting.


    Ron, I know how you feel, I get the same treatment, and I usually give
    at least one URL. Heck he even disagrees with Sprint's own press
    releases.


    >
    > "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > news:<y39rc.2859$Tn6.114@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > news:e0a6369d.0405201259.4bf1a67b@posting.google.com...
    > > > Bob
    > > >
    > > > So your standard of proof is "anything you don't know about".
    > > >
    > > > That appears to be quite a large address space.
    > > >
    > > > I think there is an opening for you in the Bush administration.
    > > >
    > > > Ron
    > >
    > > No, that's not my standard ... might be yours though ...
    > >
    > > Bob
  38. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message news:<420af5b05a71ed8f6cb8e8f486571c4e@news.teranews.com>...
    > In article <rmarkoff-906B59.10411618052004
    > @news06.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
    > >
    > > Somebody please tell me what is so special with this phone, when the GSM
    >
    > > V60's have been out for almost 3 years now.
    > >
    >
    > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.

    I hope this new Motorola works a lot better with Sprint than the older
    ones such as the StarTac 7867 did. But I'm sure it will and I was even
    considering buying one myself (not too satisfied with other Sprint
    phones) until I found out that it's not going to be Vision capable.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405201726.3348874b@posting.google.com...
    > Bob
    >
    > Want to cite anything I posted as fact that was actually opinion or
    > speculation? This is yet another example of you projecting.

    Projecting? You cite a website where it says the phone's price has
    increased. I looked at the site, and noticed the comments of one poster,
    Captain, who relayed the gist of his conversation with SPCS CS. Quote below.

    "I spent several hours purchasing this phone yesterday. It is only available
    at TeleSales at $249.00 and online at $249.99. The price listed on the web
    site was $199.99, but Sprint claimed it was an entry error and changed it to
    $249.99"

    He said entry error, IOW ... a typo.

    Bob
  40. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Larry

    As you know my interest in the new phone is because in side-by-sides
    with Sanyo and other supposedly better Sprint phone my p8767 gets a
    signal when these other Sprint phones are out of service.

    In the review found at sprintuser.com the poster did a critical review
    of the new phone. He noted the lack of bells and whistles, the UI,
    etc… but had great things to say about its call quality and although
    he notes he has had limited time to test it did get a signal in what
    he previously considered a Sprint No Service.

    I am going to email him in a week or so and see how is call quality
    testing is going. His early results match mine. The other phones are
    great if you want the bells and whistles. However, if you need to
    pull in a signal in a weak signal area better ditch the Sanyo and get
    a Motorola phone.


    Ron

    larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote in message news:<9c02589b.0405210936.26db900e@posting.google.com>...
    > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message news:<420af5b05a71ed8f6cb8e8f486571c4e@news.teranews.com>...
    > > In article <rmarkoff-906B59.10411618052004
    > > @news06.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
    > > >
    > > > Somebody please tell me what is so special with this phone, when the GSM
    >
    > > > V60's have been out for almost 3 years now.
    > > >
    > >
    > > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.
    >
    > I hope this new Motorola works a lot better with Sprint than the older
    > ones such as the StarTac 7867 did. But I'm sure it will and I was even
    > considering buying one myself (not too satisfied with other Sprint
    > phones) until I found out that it's not going to be Vision capable.
  41. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <rmarkoff-14049D.05165321052004@news1.west.earthlink.net>,
    rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
    >
    > Ron, I know how you feel, I get the same treatment, and I usually give
    > at least one URL. Heck he even disagrees with Sprint's own press
    > releases.
    >
    >

    As usual, Phillie, what you say and what's actually happened do not
    agree. It's not the press releases that have been the source of his
    disagreement. It's been the editorializing you've engaged in when
    you post them.

    The same editorializing in which you engage when you claim you're
    only posting information.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them
  42. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    Projecting Bob, projecting; just because you got lucky doesn't make it
    not so.

    You started with:

    * give us a break, no way, that "never" happened

    After another poster confirmed, the post morphed to

    * It "might have" been a typo

    After I posted the URL, you more recent posts

    * state that only then did you look and that is when you noticed the
    comments where a poster said it was an error
    * did you notice a later poster saying "Sprint has now raised the
    price to $250 from their $199 original offering. Too bad if you did
    not jump on this deal earlier".

    Basically all one needs to do is read what "you" wrote to see you post
    things "adamantly as fact" when in fact you are only guessing. Just
    because you guessed correct doesn't score you any points. Like they
    say a broken clock is right twice a day

    Ron


    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<gOmrc.3557$Tn6.2157@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405201726.3348874b@posting.google.com...
    > > Bob
    > >
    > > Want to cite anything I posted as fact that was actually opinion or
    > > speculation? This is yet another example of you projecting.
    >
    > Projecting? You cite a website where it says the phone's price has
    > increased. I looked at the site, and noticed the comments of one poster,
    > Captain, who relayed the gist of his conversation with SPCS CS. Quote below.
    >
    > "I spent several hours purchasing this phone yesterday. It is only available
    > at TeleSales at $249.00 and online at $249.99. The price listed on the web
    > site was $199.99, but Sprint claimed it was an entry error and changed it to
    > $249.99"
    >
    > He said entry error, IOW ... a typo.
    >
    > Bob
  43. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
    > news:<420af5b05a71ed8f6cb8e8f486571c4e@news.teranews.com>...
    > > In article <rmarkoff-906B59.10411618052004
    > > @news06.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
    > > >
    > > > Somebody please tell me what is so special with this phone, when the GSM
    > >
    > > > V60's have been out for almost 3 years now.
    > > >
    > >
    > > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.
    >


    Thanks for the straightforward answer. So I conclude:

    1. The V60v is not a vision phone.

    2. It has no new special features. (Its a 3 year old design)

    3. Its being sold perhaps because Sprint expects a
    demand for a Motorola phone.
  44. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Robert

    Because it is small, good battery, great vioce quality and the first
    person to write a review (sprintuser.com) also noted in early tests it
    gets a signal what is typically a Sprint no service area. That is the
    same experience I had with my older Moto phone. That and it takes a
    lot of abuse (my wifes v60 on Alltel has held up really well)

    I should have mine Monday and will side-by-side against the Sanyo 8100
    (in a weak coverage area) and let you know. Where I live My Moto
    phone works "ok" where my sister-in-laws Sanyo is mostly out of
    service.

    Ron

    "Røbert M." <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<rmarkoff-F49AD7.15463421052004@news1.west.earthlink.net>...
    > > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
    > > news:<420af5b05a71ed8f6cb8e8f486571c4e@news.teranews.com>...
    > > > In article <rmarkoff-906B59.10411618052004
    > > > @news06.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
    > > > >
    > > > > Somebody please tell me what is so special with this phone, when the GSM
    >
    > > > > V60's have been out for almost 3 years now.
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > Honestly, I don't know. Our information sheet on it lists a 4K color
    > > > screen, and it does *not* list Vision as a feature of the phone.
    > > > There was a thread here recently debating the quality of Motorola
    > > > phones. It *does* seem there's a demand for one, though, based on
    > > > people who posted there. And, I guess, here they go.
    > >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for the straightforward answer. So I conclude:
    >
    > 1. The V60v is not a vision phone.
    >
    > 2. It has no new special features. (Its a 3 year old design)
    >
    > 3. Its being sold perhaps because Sprint expects a
    > demand for a Motorola phone.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote in message news:<e0a6369d.0405211519.86c5cce@posting.google.com>...
    > Larry
    >
    > As you know my interest in the new phone is because in side-by-sides
    > with Sanyo and other supposedly better Sprint phone my p8767 gets a
    > signal when these other Sprint phones are out of service.
    >
    > In the review found at sprintuser.com the poster did a critical review
    > of the new phone. He noted the lack of bells and whistles, the UI,
    > etc? but had great things to say about its call quality and although
    > he notes he has had limited time to test it did get a signal in what
    > he previously considered a Sprint No Service.
    >
    > I am going to email him in a week or so and see how is call quality
    > testing is going. His early results match mine. The other phones are
    > great if you want the bells and whistles. However, if you need to
    > pull in a signal in a weak signal area better ditch the Sanyo and get
    > a Motorola phone.
    >
    >
    > Ron


    Sprint recently put up a new tower near my house so signal is not a
    problem for me. Any brand will work good here. My beef with many of
    the newer Sprint phones (especially Sanyos) is that the earpiece sound
    quality is not as good as they used to be. The Samsung A680 and
    Toshiba 4050 both have pretty good sound quality but the 4050 is
    lacking in volume so I can rule that one out. If the Motorola was
    Vision capable I probably would pick one up right away. I have the
    old $10/mo Vision plan which is too good to cancel. I can live without
    a camera, RL capabilities, speakerphones and other bells and whistles
    but I must have my Vision. Looks like it will be the A680 for me. I'm
    up for the 18 month rebate program on July 8th so I might wait until
    then to get it. I've always liked the looks & size of the V60 and it
    appears to be built very well. If only it was Vision capable.
  46. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <e0a6369d.0405211700.307d452b@posting.google.com>,
    ronf957@hotmail.com (Ron) wrote:

    > Bob
    >
    > Projecting Bob, projecting; just because you got lucky doesn't make it
    > not so.
    >
    > You started with:
    >
    > * give us a break, no way, that "never" happened
    >
    > After another poster confirmed, the post morphed to
    >
    > * It "might have" been a typo
    >
    > After I posted the URL, you more recent posts
    >
    > * state that only then did you look and that is when you noticed the
    > comments where a poster said it was an error
    > * did you notice a later poster saying "Sprint has now raised the
    > price to $250 from their $199 original offering. Too bad if you did
    > not jump on this deal earlier".
    >
    > Basically all one needs to do is read what "you" wrote to see you post
    > things "adamantly as fact" when in fact you are only guessing. Just
    > because you guessed correct doesn't score you any points. Like they
    > say a broken clock is right twice a day
    >
    > Ron

    I feel your pain Ron. Be glad Smith hasn't started using 4 letter
    obscenity words against you like he is wont to do.

    >
    >
    >
    > "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > news:<gOmrc.3557$Tn6.2157@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > news:e0a6369d.0405201726.3348874b@posting.google.com...
    > > > Bob
    > > >
    > > > Want to cite anything I posted as fact that was actually opinion or
    > > > speculation? This is yet another example of you projecting.
    > >
    > > Projecting? You cite a website where it says the phone's price has
    > > increased. I looked at the site, and noticed the comments of one poster,
    > > Captain, who relayed the gist of his conversation with SPCS CS. Quote
    > > below.
    > >
    > > "I spent several hours purchasing this phone yesterday. It is only
    > > available
    > > at TeleSales at $249.00 and online at $249.99. The price listed on the web
    > > site was $199.99, but Sprint claimed it was an entry error and changed it
    > > to
    > > $249.99"
    > >
    > > He said entry error, IOW ... a typo.
    > >
    > > Bob
  47. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:e0a6369d.0405211700.307d452b@posting.google.com...
    > Bob
    >
    > Projecting Bob, projecting; just because you got lucky doesn't make it
    > not so.
    >
    > You started with:
    >
    > * give us a break, no way, that "never" happened
    >
    > After another poster confirmed, the post morphed to
    >
    > * It "might have" been a typo
    >
    > After I posted the URL, you more recent posts
    >
    > * state that only then did you look and that is when you noticed the
    > comments where a poster said it was an error
    > * did you notice a later poster saying "Sprint has now raised the
    > price to $250 from their $199 original offering. Too bad if you did
    > not jump on this deal earlier".
    >
    > Basically all one needs to do is read what "you" wrote to see you post
    > things "adamantly as fact" when in fact you are only guessing. Just
    > because you guessed correct doesn't score you any points. Like they
    > say a broken clock is right twice a day

    Ron, I said in my first follow up to the original post, it could have been a
    typo ... and it was confirmed in a message that I requoted verbatim ...

    I don't know why you keep harping on this, save for the fact you can't get
    over the fact a mistake was make by whoever entered in the data onto SPCS's
    website originally.

    You really are starting to look like one with an anal retentive personality.

    Bob
  48. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    Why don't you just admit that you state things (aggressively) as facts
    when you are just guessing?

    Anyone following your posts and reading carefully can see that only
    after claiming "give us a break, it never happened", you morphed to
    "maybe never happened". Then in later post its obvious that you had no
    clue and only afterward noticed a favorable comment in thread on a URL
    I directed you to.

    Odd how you ignore in the same URL that the editors at SprintUser say
    it was a price increase but cling to the single comment in a thread
    that said it was a "typo". Even if you guess right, another guy in the
    same thread, said it was too bad that you didn't get the phones when
    they where $200, before the price went up. Who was right?

    Maybe you guessed right, maybe not, the point is you are just guessing
    and yet sated your guesses as fact and can't admit it when cornered.

    Just say "Bob is just guessing" you will feel better, and remember to
    post more honestly in the future Bob.

    BTW Maybe one reason Sprint raised the price is that they are almost
    sold out, in under a week no less. I ordered one this morning, the
    guy at Telesales wasn't sure if it would ship because they are almost
    out of stock. Just, speculation on my part, and I don't mind saying
    it.


    Ron


    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<I_xrc.4259$Tn6.3971@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405211700.307d452b@posting.google.com...
    > > Bob
    > >
    > > Projecting Bob, projecting; just because you got lucky doesn't make it
    > > not so.
    > >
    > > You started with:
    > >
    > > * give us a break, no way, that "never" happened
    > >
    > > After another poster confirmed, the post morphed to
    > >
    > > * It "might have" been a typo
    > >
    > > After I posted the URL, you more recent posts
    > >
    > > * state that only then did you look and that is when you noticed the
    > > comments where a poster said it was an error
    > > * did you notice a later poster saying "Sprint has now raised the
    > > price to $250 from their $199 original offering. Too bad if you did
    > > not jump on this deal earlier".
    > >
    > > Basically all one needs to do is read what "you" wrote to see you post
    > > things "adamantly as fact" when in fact you are only guessing. Just
    > > because you guessed correct doesn't score you any points. Like they
    > > say a broken clock is right twice a day
    >
    > Ron, I said in my first follow up to the original post, it could have been a
    > typo ... and it was confirmed in a message that I requoted verbatim ...
    >
    > I don't know why you keep harping on this, save for the fact you can't get
    > over the fact a mistake was make by whoever entered in the data onto SPCS's
    > website originally.
    >
    > You really are starting to look like one with an anal retentive personality.
    >
    > Bob
  49. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Bob

    Why don't you just admit that you state things (aggressively) as facts
    when you are just guessing?

    Any one following your posts can read that only after claiming "give
    us a break, it never happened", you morphed to "maybe never happened".
    Then later your post makes it obvious that you had no clue until you
    saw a comment thread on a URL I directed you to. Odd how you ignore
    that the editors at SprintUser say it was a price increase buy cling
    to a single a guy in the comment thread, that said it was a "typo",
    even if you guess right, another guy in the same thread, said it was
    too bad that you didn't get the phones when they where $200, before
    the price went up.

    Maybe you guessed right, maybe not, the point is you are just guessing
    and can't admit it. Just say "Bob is just guessing" you will feel
    better, and remember to post more honestly in the future Bob.

    BTW Maybe one reason Sprint raised the price is that they are almost
    sold out, in under a week no less. I ordered one this morning, the
    guy at Telesales wasn't sure if it would ship because they are almost
    out of stock. Just, speculation on my part, and I don't mind saying
    it.


    Ron


    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<I_xrc.4259$Tn6.3971@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405211700.307d452b@posting.google.com...
    > > Bob
    > >
    > > Projecting Bob, projecting; just because you got lucky doesn't make it
    > > not so.
    > >
    > > You started with:
    > >
    > > * give us a break, no way, that "never" happened
    > >
    > > After another poster confirmed, the post morphed to
    > >
    > > * It "might have" been a typo
    > >
    > > After I posted the URL, you more recent posts
    > >
    > > * state that only then did you look and that is when you noticed the
    > > comments where a poster said it was an error
    > > * did you notice a later poster saying "Sprint has now raised the
    > > price to $250 from their $199 original offering. Too bad if you did
    > > not jump on this deal earlier".
    > >
    > > Basically all one needs to do is read what "you" wrote to see you post
    > > things "adamantly as fact" when in fact you are only guessing. Just
    > > because you guessed correct doesn't score you any points. Like they
    > > say a broken clock is right twice a day
    >
    > Ron, I said in my first follow up to the original post, it could have been a
    > typo ... and it was confirmed in a message that I requoted verbatim ...
    >
    > I don't know why you keep harping on this, save for the fact you can't get
    > over the fact a mistake was make by whoever entered in the data onto SPCS's
    > website originally.
    >
    > You really are starting to look like one with an anal retentive personality.
    >
    > Bob


    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<I_xrc.4259$Tn6.3971@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Ron" <ronf957@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:e0a6369d.0405211700.307d452b@posting.google.com...
    > > Bob
    > >
    > > Projecting Bob, projecting; just because you got lucky doesn't make it
    > > not so.
    > >
    > > You started with:
    > >
    > > * give us a break, no way, that "never" happened
    > >
    > > After another poster confirmed, the post morphed to
    > >
    > > * It "might have" been a typo
    > >
    > > After I posted the URL, you more recent posts
    > >
    > > * state that only then did you look and that is when you noticed the
    > > comments where a poster said it was an error
    > > * did you notice a later poster saying "Sprint has now raised the
    > > price to $250 from their $199 original offering. Too bad if you did
    > > not jump on this deal earlier".
    > >
    > > Basically all one needs to do is read what "you" wrote to see you post
    > > things "adamantly as fact" when in fact you are only guessing. Just
    > > because you guessed correct doesn't score you any points. Like they
    > > say a broken clock is right twice a day
    >
    > Ron, I said in my first follow up to the original post, it could have been a
    > typo ... and it was confirmed in a message that I requoted verbatim ...
    >
    > I don't know why you keep harping on this, save for the fact you can't get
    > over the fact a mistake was make by whoever entered in the data onto SPCS's
    > website originally.
    >
    > You really are starting to look like one with an anal retentive personality.
    >
    > Bob
Ask a new question

Read More

Sprint PCS Motorola Internet Service Providers Product