DS2 - Another possible problem - possible spoilers

I killed the mysterious stranger but didn't get the mysterious stone
dropped. Now I have three mysterious objects but not the fourth. what
do I do now?
thanks

Interesting. No I didn't get a lot of stuff. I killed it in Kendril's
room at the inn and got stuff from Kendril but nothing else.
So...perhaps he/it will show again.

thanks for writing back.

Blue

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

"snowwhite" <theta@bigpond.net.au>
???????:1126472933.049594.73580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I killed the mysterious stranger but didn't get the mysterious stone
> dropped. Now I have three mysterious objects but not the fourth. what
> do I do now?
> thanks

you sure you killed it? sometimes it just disappeared after the 10 seconds.
If it is killed you'll found a big amount of loots (much more than any
single boss monster will give) and the mysterious stone will go to your
Quest Item directly, not in your inventory. It's not an equip-able item. I
killed it twice...Once before the Darkwizard, and once before I fight
Valdis.