DS2: Does Alacrity work with one weapon?

Does the melee skill Alacrity work with one weapon and a shield?
1 answer Last reply
More about alacrity work weapon

    "Mike S." <mike@nowhere.com>
    ???????:f4bbi11s25t17ki6o1hpj1olb7rqspp0hi@4ax.com...
    > Does the melee skill Alacrity work with one weapon and a shield?

    Though my char has not yet gotten the alacrity, based on what I observed
    from Princess Eva (I gave her dual weild and so the rest of the skills in
    that tree) in the first round (I'm now in Veteran, playing as a melee
    fighter, but played as archer in the first round), alacrity works with dual
    wield only, since her attack speed is significantly higher when I gave her 2
    weapons.

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games