VtM Bloodlines - Abandoned Hospital

Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2005 3:10:21 PM

Okay, for some reason, even though I've already completed the game twice, I
never found the abandoned hospital in Downtown before. Now I'm playing with
Werner's excellent patch, and it seems I've discovered "new" content to
boot! Rad.

Except I've found Pisha, and accepted her quest to bring Milligan back down
to her, only he's disappeared! I figure this is either a bug, or *he's*
bugged out and gone somewhere else. Can anyone help?

Also, what clan is Pisha - Follower of Set, or something else? I haven't
read the VtM sourcebooks for like, 10 years, so I can barely remember the
details of the minor bloodlines.

One last question - I'm playing Tremere this time through, I've just
returned from Grout's (Malk Primogen) mansion and about to head off to the
museum - when do I get my downtown haven? I understand that Tremere get a
haven in the Chantry, but the regent hasn't mentioned it at all. As Brujah
and Toreador, Lacroix gave me the Skyline Apt. just after returning from the
Elizabeth Dane, but in this game, nothing so far :-(
September 13, 2005 3:10:22 PM

On 2005-09-13, Sam Jones <sam.j.jones@spamnull.logicacmg.com> wrote:

> Also, what clan is Pisha - Follower of Set, or something else? I haven't
> read the VtM sourcebooks for like, 10 years, so I can barely remember the
> details of the minor bloodlines.

AFAIK she's a demon and not a vampire. The asian vampires are
also not descended from Caine as they are literally dead
people. They are discussed in detail in the Wraith books.

> One last question - I'm playing Tremere this time through, I've just
> returned from Grout's (Malk Primogen) mansion and about to head off to the
> museum - when do I get my downtown haven? I understand that Tremere get a
> haven in the Chantry, but the regent hasn't mentioned it at all. As Brujah
> and Toreador, Lacroix gave me the Skyline Apt. just after returning from the
> Elizabeth Dane, but in this game, nothing so far :-(

You need to be very nice to him and do everything he
asks. There's also a quest where you can side with him or the
Camarilla.
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 6:44:59 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Sam Jones wrote:

> Except I've found Pisha, and accepted her quest to bring Milligan back down
> to her, only he's disappeared! I figure this is either a bug, or *he's*
> bugged out and gone somewhere else. Can anyone help?

This is not a bug. Where might he have run to? Do you know where he might
live? HINT: You probably were in his home already without knowing it...

> Also, what clan is Pisha - Follower of Set, or something else?

I don't know as I met VtM the first time in this game.

> One last question - I'm playing Tremere this time through, I've just
> returned from Grout's (Malk Primogen) mansion and about to head off to the
> museum - when do I get my downtown haven?

Can't answer this as well. You might try looking at the walkthrough here:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/vampirebloodlines/walkthroug.... Maybe there
are other things and sidequests you overlooked ;) ...

September 14, 2005 2:20:26 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:43:29 -0500, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
wrote:

>You need to be very nice to him and do everything he
>asks. There's also a quest where you can side with him or the
>Camarilla.

I've been nice to him so far, and the only quest I've had from him is
the plague. I think, from my previous playthroughs that the Hollywood
gargoyle quest is another he can give you if you're Tremere, so maybe
I'll get the apartment after that.
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 2:53:10 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:10:21 +0100, "Sam Jones"
<sam.j.jones@spamnull.logicacmg.com> wrote:

>Okay, for some reason, even though I've already completed the game twice, I
>never found the abandoned hospital in Downtown before. Now I'm playing with
>Werner's excellent patch, and it seems I've discovered "new" content to
>boot! Rad.

Where is the hospital ? I don't remember it...

I think I'll start playing again - I just finished Half-Life 2 after a
year or so, and never did get around to finishing VTM:B :)

And what's with all the carrots ?
September 14, 2005 12:28:29 PM

On 2005-09-13, Sam Jones <jamscones@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:43:29 -0500, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
> wrote:
>
>>You need to be very nice to him and do everything he
>>asks. There's also a quest where you can side with him or the
>>Camarilla.
>
> I've been nice to him so far, and the only quest I've had from him is
> the plague. I think, from my previous playthroughs that the Hollywood
> gargoyle quest is another he can give you if you're Tremere, so maybe
> I'll get the apartment after that.

He gives anyone the gargoyle quest. I forgot if you meet the
gargoyle first, and then speak to him about it, or if it sends
you there.
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 12:54:17 PM

When I got my new haven I had to go into the extra conversation options
after LaCroix finished gabbing at me so he would offer it to me.
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:10:34 PM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:28:29 -0500, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:

>On 2005-09-13, Sam Jones <jamscones@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:43:29 -0500, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>You need to be very nice to him and do everything he
>>>asks. There's also a quest where you can side with him or the
>>>Camarilla.
>>
>> I've been nice to him so far, and the only quest I've had from him is
>> the plague. I think, from my previous playthroughs that the Hollywood
>> gargoyle quest is another he can give you if you're Tremere, so maybe
>> I'll get the apartment after that.
>>

>He gives anyone the gargoyle quest. I forgot if you meet the
>gargoyle first, and then speak to him about it, or if it sends
>you there.

Yeah but you can only get your Haven after doing that quest if you're a
Tremere.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Sam Jones" <jamscones@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:43:29 -0500, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
> wrote:
>
> >You need to be very nice to him and do everything he
> >asks. There's also a quest where you can side with him or the
> >Camarilla.
>
> I've been nice to him so far, and the only quest I've had from him is
> the plague. I think, from my previous playthroughs that the Hollywood
> gargoyle quest is another he can give you if you're Tremere, so maybe
> I'll get the apartment after that.

Yes, you need to complete the Gargoyle quest and
"handle it with discretion" as per Max's instructions.

When you complete it, return to Max and steer the conversation
around to "The pyramid".
Anonymous
March 28, 2009 9:40:02 AM

dont listen to that guy saying shes a demon. demons arent necromancers who eat people. shes a Nagaraja they made there first appierance in Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand. they are flesh eating necromancers.
!