An Idea for Gothic devs

<fanboy>
Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
</fanboy>

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

"Arcana Dragon" <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in message

> <fanboy>
> Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
> </fanboy>

In Extremo could feature again. They have turned into Rammstein with
bagpipes.

Cardinal Fang wrote:
> "Arcana Dragon" <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in message
>
>><fanboy>
>>Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
>></fanboy>
>

> In Extremo could feature again. They have turned into Rammstein with
> bagpipes.

Corvus Corax is making some music for Gothic 3.

http://www.worldofgothic.de/gothic3/index.php?go=corvuscorax

waves
Uwe

Cardinal Fang <fang@spam.me> wrote:

> "Arcana Dragon" <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> <fanboy>
>> Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
>> </fanboy>
>
> In Extremo could feature again.

"Again"? Are you saying In Extremo featured in existing versions of
Gothic? Now I really have to get that game.

mcv.
--
"Serenity is a very personal work with political resonance and a
heartfelt message about the human condition and stuff blowing up.

On 14 Sep 2005 13:26:22 GMT, mcv <mcvmcv@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Cardinal Fang <fang@spam.me> wrote:
>>
>> "Arcana Dragon" <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <fanboy>
>>> Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
>>> </fanboy>
>>
>> In Extremo could feature again.
>
>"Again"? Are you saying In Extremo featured in existing versions of
>Gothic? Now I really have to get that game.

In the English version you have to do some tweak (which I forget at the
moment) to see them. When I heard about them, I tried it out, but then I
was glad they weren't there normally because they really were out of place
I thought.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

mcv wrote:

>>> <fanboy>
>>> Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
>>> </fanboy>
>> In Extremo could feature again.
> "Again"? Are you saying In Extremo featured in existing versions of
> Gothic? Now I really have to get that game.

They appeared in the german version of Gothic, but that appearance was
cut out of the foreign versions because of copyright reasons.

--
"Die allgemeine Leistungsklage ist mangels Klagebefugnis unzulässig. Ein
Bürger hat kein subjektiv-öffentliches Recht darauf, daß die Auffassung

Thusly Uwe Reithuber <koh@gmx.net> Spake Unto All:

>>><fanboy>
>>>Let the german band Rammstein compose the music for the next version!
>>></fanboy>
>>

>> In Extremo could feature again. They have turned into Rammstein with
>> bagpipes.
>
>Corvus Corax is making some music for Gothic 3.

What? They'd be the perfect choice, they're IMO much better than In
Extremo, but I heard Corvus Corax split up over a year ago, and saw
some of the band members play with Wolgemut not a month ago.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

Heiko Nock <hnock@gmx.de> wrote:

>>> In Extremo could feature again.
>> "Again"? Are you saying In Extremo featured in existing versions of
>> Gothic? Now I really have to get that game.
>
> They appeared in the german version of Gothic, but that appearance was
> cut out of the foreign versions because of copyright reasons.

Oh well, I'll just have to play the CD during the game then.

What other music is in the game?

mcv.