Sacred plus

Hey all,
I have a question about upgrading weapons and armor. I noticed there are
different colored slots(squares) where the different upgrades can be placed
by the smith. Do these different colors mean something?
Also, is it a good idea to add magic specialties. I started out as a
Battlemage with fire as my main "school" but I'm given the chance to add
water,earth etc. Thanks

dawg schrieb:
> Hey all,
> I have a question about upgrading weapons and armor. I noticed there are
> different colored slots(squares) where the different upgrades can be placed
> by the smith. Do these different colors mean something?

IIRC, it was said that these colored slots should add bonuses to the
socketed items or otherwise define the percentage of the features which
are taken over into the item.

(I hope this made some sense, I didn' know how to put it in english. :()

Since none of these made it into the game (thank god!), all slots behave
the same.

> Also, is it a good idea to add magic specialties. I started out as a
> Battlemage with fire as my main "school" but I'm given the chance to add
> water,earth etc. Thanks

There are many enemies who have resistances later in the game, so it is
always a good idea to have an alternative.

-Niels-