DS2: To whom do I deliver the insect beast head?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 14, 2005 12:53:06 PM

Hi gang,

Okay, despite my post on not buying Dungeon Siege 2 a month ago,
due to the lame console-style save game system, I broke down
and bought it anyway. Having fun with it, but I still wish they
would have made it save anywhere. But I digress...

I was slogging through the caves trying to "find my way home",
following the may story line, and took a turn off and wound up
killing a ton of insect creatures, including the boss insect at
the end of the cave. All at once I got a quest and completed
part of it by taking the thing's head. My journal said to
return to Er..El..ah, whatever the name of the starter town is
and deliver it to someone there at The Falls (forgot their
name).

Anyway, I've been all over the town, and can't find the person
I'm supposed to deliver it to. Since I didn't get the quest
until after I had completed it, I'm sure I've never talked to
the original person who was supposed to give it to me.

There appears to be one area in The Falls that has a bridge to
it that I can't get to, because the bridge is up so I can't
cross it. Is this where I'm supposed to deliver the head, and
if so, what do I need to do/who do I need to talk to in order
to get that bridge down to get there.

Or, if that's not the right area, feel free to spoil me on
where this person is so I can give them the head.

Thanks!

- Dave
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 12:53:07 PM

I'm past that but apparently I missed that quest.
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 8:41:09 PM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:53:06 -0500, Dave wrote:
> There appears to be one area in The Falls that has a bridge to it that I
> can't get to, because the bridge is up so I can't cross it. Is this
> where I'm supposed to deliver the head, and if so, what do I need to
> do/who do I need to talk to in order to get that bridge down to get
> there.

I believe that if take the other fork in the path from the raised bridge
you can go through the house there to find an elevator. Taking this
elevator gets you down to the lower level of the falls, and if you follow
the path by the waterfall you will come to another elevator, which takes
you up to the other side of the raised bridge.

If I recall correctly, both the lever to lower the bridge, and the person
you need to bring the insect head to are just on the other side of the
raised bridge.

--
Bill
Anonymous

Go right at the falls, cross the house, go past the falls and turn back
to the other side of the bridge. There's a house there.
You can also lower the bridge from the other side.
Peter

Dave schreef:

> Hi gang,
>
> Okay, despite my post on not buying Dungeon Siege 2 a month ago,
> due to the lame console-style save game system, I broke down
> and bought it anyway. Having fun with it, but I still wish they
> would have made it save anywhere. But I digress...
>
> I was slogging through the caves trying to "find my way home",
> following the may story line, and took a turn off and wound up
> killing a ton of insect creatures, including the boss insect at
> the end of the cave. All at once I got a quest and completed
> part of it by taking the thing's head. My journal said to
> return to Er..El..ah, whatever the name of the starter town is
> and deliver it to someone there at The Falls (forgot their
> name).
>
> Anyway, I've been all over the town, and can't find the person
> I'm supposed to deliver it to. Since I didn't get the quest
> until after I had completed it, I'm sure I've never talked to
> the original person who was supposed to give it to me.
>
> There appears to be one area in The Falls that has a bridge to
> it that I can't get to, because the bridge is up so I can't
> cross it. Is this where I'm supposed to deliver the head, and
> if so, what do I need to do/who do I need to talk to in order
> to get that bridge down to get there.
>
> Or, if that's not the right area, feel free to spoil me on
> where this person is so I can give them the head.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Dave
September 14, 2005 10:41:22 PM

Sweet. Thanks guys! I'll give that a shot tonight.

- Dave

"Peter Schulein" <schulein@euronet.nl> wrote in message
> Go right at the falls, cross the house, go past the falls and turn back
> to the other side of the bridge. There's a house there.
> You can also lower the bridge from the other side.
> Peter
>
> Dave schreef:
>
>> Hi gang,
>>
>> Okay, despite my post on not buying Dungeon Siege 2 a month ago,
>> due to the lame console-style save game system, I broke down
>> and bought it anyway. Having fun with it, but I still wish they
>> would have made it save anywhere. But I digress...
>>
>> I was slogging through the caves trying to "find my way home",
>> following the may story line, and took a turn off and wound up
>> killing a ton of insect creatures, including the boss insect at
>> the end of the cave. All at once I got a quest and completed
>> part of it by taking the thing's head. My journal said to
>> return to Er..El..ah, whatever the name of the starter town is
>> and deliver it to someone there at The Falls (forgot their
>> name).
>>
>> Anyway, I've been all over the town, and can't find the person
>> I'm supposed to deliver it to. Since I didn't get the quest
>> until after I had completed it, I'm sure I've never talked to
>> the original person who was supposed to give it to me.
>>
>> There appears to be one area in The Falls that has a bridge to
>> it that I can't get to, because the bridge is up so I can't
>> cross it. Is this where I'm supposed to deliver the head, and
>> if so, what do I need to do/who do I need to talk to in order
>> to get that bridge down to get there.
>>
>> Or, if that's not the right area, feel free to spoil me on
>> where this person is so I can give them the head.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> - Dave

September 15, 2005 3:54:49 AM

"Dave" <im@not.telling> wrote in message
> Sweet. Thanks guys! I'll give that a shot tonight.
>
> - Dave
>

> "Peter Schulein" <schulein@euronet.nl> wrote in message
>> Go right at the falls, cross the house, go past the falls and turn back
>> to the other side of the bridge. There's a house there.
>> You can also lower the bridge from the other side.
>> Peter
>>
>> Dave schreef:
>>
>>> Hi gang,
>>>
>>> Okay, despite my post on not buying Dungeon Siege 2 a month ago,
>>> due to the lame console-style save game system, I broke down
>>> and bought it anyway. Having fun with it, but I still wish they
>>> would have made it save anywhere. But I digress...
>>>
>>> I was slogging through the caves trying to "find my way home",
>>> following the may story line, and took a turn off and wound up
>>> killing a ton of insect creatures, including the boss insect at
>>> the end of the cave. All at once I got a quest and completed
>>> part of it by taking the thing's head. My journal said to
>>> return to Er..El..ah, whatever the name of the starter town is
>>> and deliver it to someone there at The Falls (forgot their
>>> name).
>>>
>>> Anyway, I've been all over the town, and can't find the person
>>> I'm supposed to deliver it to. Since I didn't get the quest
>>> until after I had completed it, I'm sure I've never talked to
>>> the original person who was supposed to give it to me.
>>>
>>> There appears to be one area in The Falls that has a bridge to
>>> it that I can't get to, because the bridge is up so I can't
>>> cross it. Is this where I'm supposed to deliver the head, and
>>> if so, what do I need to do/who do I need to talk to in order
>>> to get that bridge down to get there.
>>>
>>> Or, if that's not the right area, feel free to spoil me on
>>> where this person is so I can give them the head.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> - Dave

and check your journal thoroughly - theres often stuff recorded there that
you've seen but forgotten including directions.
!