Neverwinter Nights Kingmaker

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2005 2:10:59 PM

I saw on Amazon that they are listing a "comming soon" item called
Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker for $30. I know that there was a
Kingmaker premium module on the Bioware web site. I never tried it. Is
this the same thing? Have they beefed it up to be a full expansion
pack? It said it required NWN and HOTU.

Knight37
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 6:19:24 PM

This is new to me, but the price I see listed on Amazon is 19.99.

I checked the BW forums and found that they are going to try releasing
the expansion modules along the traditional retail channels. There
seems to be some confusion as to the actual content, there is some
speculation that all 3 download modules are to be released.

http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=4506...
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 6:21:06 PM

More important to use module makers, the expansion content may be
installed into the toolset by the CD release.
!