3gupload not free

Last response: in Network Providers
May 19, 2004 4:09:25 AM

At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
but not free.

What exactly is free on the site? The forums?

Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

More about : 3gupload free

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 10:24:17 AM

In article <msCdnQ9R2ZeYcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
says...
> At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
> but not free.
>
> What exactly is free on the site? The forums?
>
> Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

No, you're right. 3GUpload is no longer free. It's now annual
subscription. I don't think it's $9.95, though. I thought it was
$5.95.

--
RØß
O/Siris

When did they start charging? Last time I was there (about a month ago) it
was a pain to navigate without the donation, but still quite doable.

-F

"O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
In article <msCdnQ9R2ZeYcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
says...
> At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
> but not free.
>
> What exactly is free on the site? The forums?
>
> Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

No, you're right. 3GUpload is no longer free. It's now annual
subscription. I don't think it's $9.95, though. I thought it was
$5.95.

--
RØß
O/Siris
I work for Sprint PCS
I *don't* speak for them
May 20, 2004 8:23:49 AM

In article <ZpVqc.651$9f6.15@fe2.texas.rr.com>, cm_fern@hotmail.com
says...

> When did they start charging? Last time I was there (about a month ago) it
> was a pain to navigate without the donation, but still quite doable.
>
> -F

Just a week, maybe 2, ago. A lot of changes imminent there, and the
fee is to help pay for them.

--
RØß
O/Siris

I wonder if will honor existing contracts. I paid $7.95 for a one time
lifetime membership.

will he honor that ? or is he going to reneg it and make me pay yearly I
wonder.

Chris Taylor
http://www.zodiacreview.com/

"O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
In article <msCdnQ9R2ZeYcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
says...
> At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
> but not free.
>
> What exactly is free on the site? The forums?
>
> Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

No, you're right. 3GUpload is no longer free. It's now annual
subscription. I don't think it's $9.95, though. I thought it was
$5.95.

--
RØß
O/Siris
I work for Sprint PCS
I *don't* speak for them
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 9:52:56 PM

In article <7c392$40ad7892$8a59f538$6441@allthenewsgroups.com>,
nospam@nerys.com says...
> I wonder if will honor existing contracts. I paid $7.95 for a one time
> lifetime membership.
>
> will he honor that ? or is he going to reneg it and make me pay yearly I
> wonder.

I believe that'll get one year. There's a help link on the site.
Might want to ask there.

--
RØß
O/Siris