3gupload not free

At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
but not free.

What exactly is free on the site? The forums?

Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

More about 3gupload free

    In article <msCdnQ9R2ZeYcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
    says...
    > At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
    > but not free.
    >
    > What exactly is free on the site? The forums?
    >
    > Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

    No, you're right. 3GUpload is no longer free. It's now annual
    subscription. I don't think it's $9.95, though. I thought it was
    $5.95.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

    When did they start charging? Last time I was there (about a month ago) it
    was a pain to navigate without the donation, but still quite doable.

    -F

    "O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
    In article <msCdnQ9R2ZeYcTfd4p2dnA@lmi.net>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
    says...
    > At least the downloads aren't. Not a bad deal at all, at $9.95 a year,
    > but not free.
    >
    > What exactly is free on the site? The forums?
    >
    > Just curious, since we've been discussing 3gu being free...

    No, you're right. 3GUpload is no longer free. It's now annual
    subscription. I don't think it's $9.95, though. I thought it was
    $5.95.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them

    In article <ZpVqc.651$9f6.15@fe2.texas.rr.com>, cm_fern@hotmail.com
    says...

    > When did they start charging? Last time I was there (about a month ago) it
    > was a pain to navigate without the donation, but still quite doable.
    >
    > -F

    Just a week, maybe 2, ago. A lot of changes imminent there, and the
    fee is to help pay for them.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

    I wonder if will honor existing contracts. I paid $7.95 for a one time
    lifetime membership.

    will he honor that ? or is he going to reneg it and make me pay yearly I
    wonder.

    Chris Taylor
    http://www.zodiacreview.com/

    In article <7c392$40ad7892$8a59f538$6441@allthenewsgroups.com>,
    nospam@nerys.com says...
    > I wonder if will honor existing contracts. I paid $7.95 for a one time
    > lifetime membership.
    >
    > will he honor that ? or is he going to reneg it and make me pay yearly I
    > wonder.

    I believe that'll get one year. There's a help link on the site.
    Might want to ask there.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris