upgrade to wirless-g

Scott

after upgradeing to the wirless g platform i'm not able
to get my notebook adapter to work?

any help would be great

Thanks

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Scott,

Assuming you're using a Microsoft base station, and you
can hardwire to it, us IE to bring up your base station
(\\192.168.2.1\); login; under "Wireless Setting" in
the "Management Tool" you can select the wireless
modes...802.11g, 802.11b, or MIXED mode. Probably mixed
mode is what you need if your adapter is 802.11b.

hope this helps.

Ken,
Thanks for the reply and yes i'm useing Microsoft
base staion, the isue is It will not accept the WEP key
that was giving when I set up the Base staion, I am able
to set up the MN-510 no problem just the MN-720 will not
work on my HP laptop?

any Ideas?

Thanks Again
Scott