I'm playing on "Silver" difficulty. For some reason the chance to add new
skills hasn't come up in quite a while. On "bronze" difficulty level it came
up once every fourth level. I'm at level 45 or so and haven't been able to
add a skill for about 20 levels.

dawg schrieb:
> I'm playing on "Silver" difficulty. For some reason the chance to add new
> skills hasn't come up in quite a while. On "bronze" difficulty level it came
> up once every fourth level. I'm at level 45 or so and haven't been able to
> add a skill for about 20 levels.

You get an extra skill on level 3, 6, 12, 20, 30 and 50. The difficulty
has nothing to do with it.

-Niels-

Thanks. Level 49 now.Just started Mystdale.
"Niels Allerheiligen" <oberhaeuptling_KEINEWERBUNG@freenet.de> wrote in
message news:4336f427$0$26212$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net...
> dawg schrieb:
> > I'm playing on "Silver" difficulty. For some reason the chance to add
new
> > skills hasn't come up in quite a while. On "bronze" difficulty level it
came
> > up once every fourth level. I'm at level 45 or so and haven't been able
> > add a skill for about 20 levels.
> >

> You get an extra skill on level 3, 6, 12, 20, 30 and 50. The difficulty
> has nothing to do with it.
>
> -Niels-

TRENDING THREADS