Just about to start playing it. Are the unofficial patches reliable?

Thanks in advance
--
Derek

There is an unofficial patch 1.7, available on Vileplanet. Install it
after installing the official patches.

Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.xyzeclipse.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen

> Just about to start playing it. Are the unofficial patches reliable?

What the sparkles is VTMB? .-|

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Arcana Dragon wrote:
> Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.xyzeclipse.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen
>
>> Just about to start playing it. Are the unofficial patches reliable?
>
> What the sparkles is VTMB? .-|

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I assume.

If so - yes, the unofficial patches are excellent.

--
John Parkinson

John Parkinson wrote:
> Arcana Dragon wrote:
>
>>Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.xyzeclipse.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen
>>

>>>Just about to start playing it. Are the unofficial patches reliable?
>>
>>What the sparkles is VTMB? .-|
>

> Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I assume.
>
> If so - yes, the unofficial patches are excellent.

Thanks for the replies, I'm up and running with 1.7.
--
Derek

nostromo

Thus spake Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk>, Tue, 27 Sep 2005
16:41:11 +0100, Anno Domini:

>John Parkinson wrote:
>> Arcana Dragon wrote:
>>
>>>Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.xyzeclipse.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen

>>>What the sparkles is VTMB? .-|
>>

>> Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I assume.
>>
>> If so - yes, the unofficial patches are excellent.
>>

>Thanks for the replies, I'm up and running with 1.7.

Oh you're in for a treat, you lucky boy! ;)

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

nostromo

Thus spake Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk>, Tue, 27 Sep 2005
16:41:11 +0100, Anno Domini:

>John Parkinson wrote:
>> Arcana Dragon wrote:
>>
>>>Derek Baker <me@derekbaker.xyzeclipse.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen

>>>What the sparkles is VTMB? .-|
>>

>> Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I assume.
>>
>> If so - yes, the unofficial patches are excellent.
>>

>Thanks for the replies, I'm up and running with 1.7.

We expect a full report after a day or two btw >8^D

--
A killfile is a friend for life.