CoH: Damn me and my conservationist ways!

So, a recent issue of PC Gamer included a DVD with a 21-day City of
Heroes trial, and today I finally had a chance to try it out. Well, I
installed the game, waited for the patch to download and install (1 1/2
hours), created my NCSoft account, and tried to log on... but the game
wouldn't let me.

So after poking around on the NCSoft web site and on the PC Gamer
forums, I discovered the problem: I need a trial CD key, and it is on
page 3 of PC Gamer. Unfortunately for me, I just put my issue out for
recycling last Thursday! Blast!!!

Anyway here's my semi-desperate plea: Could any of you who subscribe to
PC Gamer email me your trial key if you don't intend to use it? I
really do subscribe to the magazine, I'm a regular reader/contributor
to this group, and I love puppies, babies, and kittens. I also really
wanted to check this game out.

PLEASE!!!

-josh - ultibloo-usenet3@yahoo.com

"Paul2" <emperorwoo@nospam.rogers.com> wrote in message
> CoH is a good game for what it tries to do. It's lacking in loot and
> crafting abilities, but to those who love CoH this is a plus not a minus.
> I like it...........It is what it is........A comic book type super hero
> combat game. Like ALL mmorpg's it gets repetitive and boring later on, but
> hey, what doesn't?

A-frickin'-men.