Not connected no connections are available

bianx

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
Hello,
I accendentally turn off the p.c. Without properly shutting it down... When I turn on the computer again, there is no more internet connection... I clicked the network icon on the siede to find out why... It is stated: Not connected; No connections are available... I clicked the "Troubleshoot" link, and accdg. To it: the local area connection is experiencing driver or hardware related problems... I clicked next and it says the wireless network adapter is experiencing problem... We are using wi-fi in our home... I don't know what to do please help me to reconnect it again thank you so much

sounder1990

Honorable
Jan 5, 2013
Have you tried to unplug your router and plug it back in? Sometimes a simple reset is all it needs. Just make sure you leave it unplugged for 30 seconds so you can be sure that it has cleared its memory. After you plug it back in wait for a few minutes and see if it pops up again.

If that doesn't work it may be a problem with your wireless card in your pc. Check to make sure that the drivers are up to date. To do this, right click on "My Computer">Manage. Once there click on "device manager" to the left. Right-click the appropriate device and select the update command.

Hope this helps!

BradSpann

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
Go to Control Panel then click on hardware and sound, go to devices and printers and click on device manager, In device manager go to network adapters then Double click on your wireless drivers you have, select the drivers tab and click on roll back driver. Then restart the computer the Internet will work now so connect to your network and go back to your network adapters and update your drivers you rolled back then go to the power management tab and uncheck the box that says: (Allow The computer to turn off this device to save power.) This happened to me cause the battery stop charging and I'm guessing the computer decided to turn off the device thinking it could save power.