Telemarkers calling my number. CID really odd ??

A telemarker called my number. I even stayed on the initial hole just to rip
them a new one.

anyway it was REALLy odd. the caller ID came up as 000-000-0000

how did they do that ?

Chris Taylor
http://www.zodiacreview.com/

Chris Taylor Jr wrote:
> A telemarker called my number. I even stayed on the initial hole just to rip
> them a new one.
>
> anyway it was REALLy odd. the caller ID came up as 000-000-0000
>
> how did they do that ?

It is pretty easy is you have your own PBX connected via a PRI. BTW, if
you are ever called by a NY Times reporter, you will get the same CID,
000-000-0000.