Single website started to constantly time out

joeydeschenes

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
The website d2jsp.org started giving me this error : The server at forums.d2jsp.org is taking too long to respond. I am directly connected to my service provider's box (The brand is "Arris"). The issue seems to have started as soon as I uninstalled google chrome (reinstalling doesn't fix it). I've tried googling the issue but haven't managed to find anything that could fix this but most of the posts end up blaming the service provider but calling them is gonna be my last resort with reinstalling windows 7 64bit.

My service provider is Videotron (Quebec, Canada)

I can see the front page directly from their IP adress: http://208.110.65.135/ but as soon as I hit any link it goes back to the connection time out error.

The tracing route is :

1 7 ms 6 ms 5 ms 10.189.16.1
2 15ms 15ms 15ms 216.113.124.17
3 31ms 31ms 32ms 216113123.174
4 * * * Request timed out.

I wanted to try posting here before reinstalling windows 7 64 bit or calling my service provider. I would highly appreciate if anybody has a fix to this. Thank you

Joey.

joeydeschenes

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
Yeah, you are probably right, I couldn't log in to the site for ~36 hours then I could hop on it again yesterday at around noon then again I couldn't log back in again this morning. The website used to be slow here and there from time to time as well but never this badly (usually they say when they are gonna have maintenance). I've also seen people complain about it being down on another website but couldn't tell for how long they had it down for...

Anyone else can't access d2jsp.org?