I am here

You folks know that I am a real individual that only goes by my real name.
If you look at the properties, you will almost always see it come from
sbcglobal.net. I do not post in any wrestling newsgroups. The only one I
tormented is Philly, but I gave up. I warned a Microsoft newsgroup about
Philly being a troll. I am not online every day as I don't have internet
access every day I'm on the road in my 18 wheeler (currently in Middlesex,
PA @ a Flying 'J' truckstop on Wi-fi.). When Philly is impersonating me, he
usually mis-spells my name.

Chris

Nebby

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

> You folks know that I am a real individual that
> only goes by my real name.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.