fan-made starflight games

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

over the years i have seen lots of webpages concerning fan-made games
based on Starflight. To my knowledge none are anywheres near done. Am
i wrong? If so please tell me where i can find one thats ready to
play.

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> over the years i have seen lots of webpages concerning fan-made games
> based on Starflight. To my knowledge none are anywheres near done. Am
> i wrong? If so please tell me where i can find one thats ready to
> play.

I have no idea what's taking so long with that Starflight 3 project. I
realize they're doing it on their own time but jeeezus I've never seen a fan
made project take so long before. It's the Duke Nuke 'em Forever of
freeware.