Contact Sync for Motorola V60V?

Last response: in Network Providers
May 22, 2004 9:53:29 PM

I recently purchased a V60V, and got quite a surprise when I went in
search of a contact sync cable. Not only is the phone's connector
different than what Motorola uses for most V60 (and other modern)
phones, but it appears unique to the V60V.

Does anyone know if the V60V's firmware supports contact sync,
and if/when the requisite cable and software support might be
available? I've already ordered a bubble kit to return the phone, but
will reconsider if contact sync support is forthcoming.

Thanks much.
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 4:55:30 AM

In article <c9cc3eb6.0405221653.203f0aca@posting.google.com>,
tasgoogle@hotmail.com (Mitch) wrote:

> I recently purchased a V60V, and got quite a surprise when I went in
> search of a contact sync cable. Not only is the phone's connector
> different than what Motorola uses for most V60 (and other modern)
> phones, but it appears unique to the V60V.
>
> Does anyone know if the V60V's firmware supports contact sync,
> and if/when the requisite cable and software support might be
> available? I've already ordered a bubble kit to return the phone, but
> will reconsider if contact sync support is forthcoming.
>
> Thanks much.

How is the V60v for reception in fringe areas?
May 25, 2004 5:46:06 PM

I have had mine for about 24 hours.

So far the v60v in fringe areas seems as good or maybe better than my
old p8767. I know my old phone was far better than the Sanyo 8100 and
other high end sprint phones. Voice quality is great

more in a week

!