problem with dungeon siege v. 1.11

daniele

hallo
i'm italian, so sorry for my english.
when i'm playin' the game suddenly game stop and won't
respond in any case.
i must restar my pc and so i can play again, but after a
while i have the same problem.
my audio and video drivers are already updated.
my system is as follow
WINDOWS XP PRO SP1
MOTHERBOARD ASUSP4R800-VM
INTEL PENTIUM 4E 2800MHZ
CHIPSET ATI RADEON 9100 IGP
RAM 512MB
VIDEO CARD ATI RADEON 9600 PRO
SOUND CARD CREATIVE SB AUDIGY LS
HARD DISK MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80GB
pls there is somebody that may help me?
HELP!!!!
thank you
daniele

Hi Danielle,

"daniele" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:078a01c49b0c$8ad34170$a401280a@phx.gbl...
| hallo
| i'm italian, so sorry for my english.
| when i'm playin' the game suddenly game stop and won't
| respond in any case.
| i must restar my pc and so i can play again, but after a
| while i have the same problem.
| my audio and video drivers are already updated.
| my system is as follow
| WINDOWS XP PRO SP1
| MOTHERBOARD ASUSP4R800-VM
| INTEL PENTIUM 4E 2800MHZ
| CHIPSET ATI RADEON 9100 IGP
| RAM 512MB
| VIDEO CARD ATI RADEON 9600 PRO
| SOUND CARD CREATIVE SB AUDIGY LS
| HARD DISK MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80GB
| pls there is somebody that may help me?
| HELP!!!!
| thank you
| daniele

I'll assume you've already tried to reinstall the game/update, right? :)

Hardware issues can cause freezing, black screens and other
errors. Also, your drivers should always be kept up to date.

Try the following steps one at a time to try and resolve the issue.
I hope this helps. Please post back if you have any questions! :)

1. Update DirectX and your Chipset, Sound, &Video Drivers:
For all Video / DirectX / Game and Hardware Issues, I have a
Checklist of Solutions at: http://NibblesNbitsVideo.tk

2. Dust your fans, vents and components using a 1/4" paintbrush
and a hose vacuum. Use compressed air for hard to reach places.
Set a housefan to blow cold air into your case to expose an over-
heating issue.. If it works add more fans or replace defective ones.
Use this Motherboard Monitor Utility: http://mbm.livewiredev.com

3. A faulty power supply can cause STOP errors, random reboots,
and black screen lockups. One way to test for that is to check the
wattage sticker on your power supply and then calculate your need
http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/ (Min. 350 for gaming)

4. Test your RAM using: http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User