Closed

Windows7 ultimate 64-bit won't install diablo Expansion image

Last response: in Windows 7
June 12, 2012 2:33:47 AM

Hello All,

Good Day! Hope all is well.

Just got a question regarding D2 - LOD expansion

here's what happened...i downloaded the game

installed the game..all good then i mounted the Expansion image via Daemon Tools...had no success. It's not accepting / won't run the image and gave me an error. I got freaked out...system froze and there's nothing that i can do aside from pressing the "reset" button. Is my OS compatible to the game? i got a broken file on my OS (OS issues) or the image itself is corrupted? Can someone help me fix it? Thanks! appreciate it!!
a b $ Windows 7
June 12, 2012 11:44:43 AM

Try buying it and not being a cheap a$$. If either one of you had actually read the ToS for the forum you wouldve learned that asking for and giving assistance with pirated software is against the rules.
Score
June 12, 2012 12:03:46 PM

vrumor said:
Try buying it and not being a cheap a$$. If either one of you had actually read the ToS for the forum you wouldve learned that asking for and giving assistance with pirated software is against the rules.

I thought he had the game and had downloaded the expansion pack i.e. the Downloadable Content. I am not familiar with the game and was not knowingly helping with pirated software. I play mainly WOW on PC and have Xbox for games. In wow you pretty much have to download the game, but you still can't use it unless you pay - well after level 20 anyhow :-)
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
June 12, 2012 12:10:19 PM

Well if it was bought and downloaded, it wouldnt come in an ISO format that you had to use Daemon Tools to mount. Ive never bought a game online that required you mount it or burn it to install, only pirated stuff does that. Anything bought online will come with its own installer or exe.
June 12, 2012 12:13:44 PM

vrumor said:
Well if it was bought and downloaded, it wouldnt come in an ISO format that you had to use Daemon Tools to mount. Ive never bought a game online that required you mount it or burn it to install, only pirated stuff does that. Anything bought online will come with its own installer or exe.

Yeah probably would
Score
a c 421 $ Windows 7
June 12, 2012 12:48:47 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
a c 421 $ Windows 7
June 12, 2012 12:49:06 PM

Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
Score
!