Is there a list somewhere of wireless websites?

Hi.

I have a Vision phone and I want to find a list of all the sites that are
available to users of Vision. I would like to know if there are other
sites other then the ones listed on the menu that would be helpful to me.

I am also interested in knowing if there is any site or application that
makes it possible to make hotel reservations, etc while traveling with out
having to connect my laptop to my computer to access sites like Priceline,
Orbitz, Hotwire or the hotel sites directly.

thanks for your help.

http://www.gelon.net/links/

http://www.bizhelp24.com/it/wap_internet_sites.shtml