Macromedia Flashplayer

I have an HP Media Center m370n, running Windows XP
Professional. Recently downloaded Windows Service Pack 2
and everything went nuts. After finally weeding out all
the problems, I discovered that every time I tried to
install The Macromedia Flash Player 7 required to play
my Shockwave.com games I get script error messages. When
I take it off everything is fine. I understand that
active x controls are required to run this, but I
obviously don't have them set correctly. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about macromedia flashplayer

    Have you tried changing security settings? I know that when an activex
    control is needed with SP2 a gold bar will drop down form the top that you
    need to click on. You might want to try posting in an IE newsgroup as well

    Kevin Christian [MSFT] http://www.windowsgaming.com
    "Renee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an HP Media Center m370n, running Windows XP
    > Professional. Recently downloaded Windows Service Pack 2
    > and everything went nuts. After finally weeding out all
    > the problems, I discovered that every time I tried to
    > install The Macromedia Flash Player 7 required to play
    > my Shockwave.com games I get script error messages. When
    > I take it off everything is fine. I understand that
    > active x controls are required to run this, but I
    > obviously don't have them set correctly. Any suggestions?

Macromedia Video Games