red527890

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
i hope this is the right place t ask these questions. ok, i live in a apartment buildingo that has a bunch of different wifi networks. Two of these networks are unsecured, one with 50% connection and one with a 15% connection. The 50% (dlink) i have been using for about a year, and not usually any probloms that cant be fixed by restarting the pc (untill now). Yesterday morning i started up my pc and noticed the wifi was disconnected. I restarted the pc and it still wouldn't connec, to dlink. I have 2 iphones and 2 ps3's and they all connect to dlink just fine (now i start to get worried). So i try connecting to the 15% (jake) and the pc connected just fine but only 15% connection (eww lol). (typing this on ps3)So i figure its not a problom with my wireless adapter , must be an ip conflict. Followed a cmd tutorial on netsh, ipcofig release/renew etc. Nothing worked. (all updatedThen i try copying the ip,sub,gateway, and dns from the ps3 and manually putting it in my IPV 4 (TCP/IPv4) properties. lol and for about 15 seconds it connected then disconnected. Now it connects but local only. i forgot to mentio, before i copyed the addresses from the ps3 dlink would show up as unidentified )(. after i copyed the address and b4 it connected it was identifiable as dlink. So now what do ido? i have an identified network but i keeps connecting (local only) for that 30 seconds then disconnects for about 2mins then trys to connect again and it just keeps doing this and never actually getting internet. to the internetn to the internet I really hope someone can help b4 i have no hair left. but yet everything els has ps3/iphone if u need more info plz ask.