Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Anyone played the released version yet?

Can I purchase it retail?

Will there be a demo of the release?

Thanks,
P.

WildMan

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2004

"Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anyone played the released version yet?
>
> Can I purchase it retail?
>
> Will there be a demo of the release?
>

> Thanks,
> P.

Here ya go: http://www.starshatter.com/

Allan

Milo

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

"Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anyone played the released version yet?
>
> Can I purchase it retail?
>
> Will there be a demo of the release?

I guess they had some boxes available for sale at the Origins show in
Ohio. It should be available for purchase from the Matrix Games site
sometime later this week. The 3.9.0 demo that came out earlier this
spring is the final free demo. It's pretty accurate with respect to the
full retail release - mostly what's been added for the final version is lots
more content, and any number of small bug fixes.

--milo
http://www.starshatter.com

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

does this sim have MP?