anupamsingh6427

Honorable
Jun 12, 2012
Hello,
I want to run "BORELAND TURBO C++ 4.5" in my windows 7 which is recently operating in a 64 bit operating system. Now when I want to run it thhen a warning flashes in the screen- ("The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.") and the program "BORELAND TURBO C++ 4.5" gets closed automatically. So what should I do??? Actually one of my friend is using this "BORELAND TURBO C++ 4.5" in his 32 bit Windows 7 and its running without any problem in his laptop. So what should I do to switch my laptop from 64 bit to 32 bit? My email address: anupamsingh6427@gmail.com

Turbo C++ 4.5 is a 16 bit DOS based application and will not run on 64 bit versions of Windows 7. You can try and run it under DOSbox but I wouldn't recommend it due to its age. Instead you should use a newer C++ IDE such as Visual Studio Express or the GNU C++ compiler via Cygwin