BP

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:47:48 GMT, "J.S."
<pythonadder@YourClotheSrocketmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=49947&boardid=1&id=178877&view=flatold&start=0
>

>.... oh, yay....

Drool

"J.S." <pythonadder@YourClotheSrocketmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=49947&boardid=1&id=178877&view=flatold&start=0

> .... oh, yay....
>

> ---

"Our aim with UCHTL is to improve on various critical aspects of the
previous title in order to provide an even more advanced and fun title based
on lessons learned from the previous offering."

Hmmm..sounds like a patch to me.

Allan

"bp" <none@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:47:48 GMT, "J.S."
> <pythonadder@YourClotheSrocketmail.com> wrote:
>

>http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=49947&
boardid=1&id=178877&view=flatold&start=0

> >.... oh, yay....
> >

> Drool

I hear the new biggest enhancement planned is making the Marines so powerful
that they can walk through walls and even hills, sometimes.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 04:37:59 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
wrote:

>"bp" <none@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:47:48 GMT, "J.S."
>> <pythonadder@YourClotheSrocketmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=49947&
>boardid=1&id=178877&view=flatold&start=0
>> >

>> >.... oh, yay....
>> >

>> Drool
>
>I hear the new biggest enhancement planned is making the Marines so powerful
>that they can walk through walls and even hills, sometimes.

There is also going to be "support for solid trees".
Have you ever heard of anything so preposterous!

br d

br d wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 04:37:59 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
> wrote:
>

>> "bp" <none@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:47:48 GMT, "J.S."
>>> <pythonadder@YourClotheSrocketmail.com> wrote:

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=49947&
>> boardid=1&id=178877&view=flatold&start=0

>>> Drool
>>
>> I hear the new biggest enhancement planned is making the Marines so
>> powerful that they can walk through walls and even hills, sometimes.
>>

> There is also going to be "support for solid trees".
> Have you ever heard of anything so preposterous!

Do the trees need support?
Do they fall over?

I thought solid trees were okay, its the rotten hollow
ones that are in danger of collapse.

____________
Tom.

XaN

"Tom Beckmann" <tbeckmann@frontier.nospam.nospamatall.co.uk> wrote in message
> Do the trees need support?
> Do they fall over?
>
> I thought solid trees were okay, its the rotten hollow
> ones that are in danger of collapse.

Falling over is fully functional but disabled for now as they fall right through
that thing that passes for a landscape.

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

Xan wrote:
> "Tom Beckmann" <tbeckmann@frontier.nospam.nospamatall.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:FRNT6264CF2598@frontier.co.uk...
>> Do the trees need support?
>> Do they fall over?
>>
>> I thought solid trees were okay, its the rotten hollow
>> ones that are in danger of collapse.
>
> Falling over is fully functional but disabled for now as they fall
> right through that thing that passes for a landscape.

I'm surrounded by fenland, which round here passes for a landscape.
_______
Tom.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 02:57:52 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"J.S." <pythonadder@YourClotheSrocketmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=49947&boardid=1&id=178877&view=flatold&start=0
>>

>> .... oh, yay....
>
>So Derek is Hump -and- Hellbinder? Oh boy.
>
>// Xan, Ph.D.
>// I worship His Shadow.

"Derek Smart killed my inner child"

I think I'll have to get this put on a t-shirt.