Ableton Live Delta & Reason 2.5 (Rewire)

Last response: in Home Audio
February 1, 2005 1:28:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,alt.music.midi,comp.music.midi (More info?)

Hi, can I use the Ableton live delta version to sync up to Reason 2.5,
via Rewire or some other method?

Does anyone know the main shortcomings of Ableton Delta vs. full
version?

Is there A decent upgrade from the Delta to the full?

and lastly..

Can I similarly make ACID 4.0 work with Reason 2.5. I was told that I
needed to upgrade to ACID 5.0 but wanted a second opinion.
Thanks in advance,

STRATEGY
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 12:57:33 PM

STRATEGY wrote:
> Hi, can I use the Ableton live delta version to sync up to Reason
2.5,
> via Rewire or some other method?
>
> Does anyone know the main shortcomings of Ableton Delta vs. full
> version?
>
> Is there A decent upgrade from the Delta to the full?
>

> and lastly..
>

> Can I similarly make ACID 4.0 work with Reason 2.5. I was told that
> needed to upgrade to ACID 5.0 but wanted a second opinion.
> Thanks in advance,
>
> STRATEGY

also, if anyone can recommend a better forum for my specific questions
it would be much appreciated

Thanks,

STRATEGY
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 3:18:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,alt.music.midi,comp.music.midi (More info?)

Search google for some of the computer recording forums.

Al

!