Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I've just bought the Space shooter "project freedom".
It's a very promising game, but doesn't work properly with joysticks
(throttle control).
Very nice DirectX 9-FX.

Almost as interesting as the old freespace games (I + II).

When they finally fix the throttle problem it will be a fine game ...

Markus

Markus Tröger wrote:
> I've just bought the Space shooter "project freedom".
> It's a very promising game, but doesn't work properly with joysticks
> (throttle control).
> Very nice DirectX 9-FX.
>
> Almost as interesting as the old freespace games (I + II).
>
> When they finally fix the throttle problem it will be a fine game ...
>
> Markus

Bought it from where?

--
Derek

"Derek Baker" <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Bought it from where?

CDV recently pulished this game in germany.
You can buy or order it im every major Mediashop (Amazon&Co.)
But I don't know if there will be a international release ...

You can find further informations under
http://www.city-interactive.com/

Markus

Markus Tröger wrote:
> "Derek Baker" <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> Bought it from where?
>>
> CDV recently pulished this game in germany.
> You can buy or order it im every major Mediashop (Amazon&Co.)
> But I don't know if there will be a international release ...
>
> You can find further informations under
> http://www.city-interactive.com/
>

> Markus

Thanks for the reply. Is there the option of English speech and text in the
German edition?

--
Derek

skeksis

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

"Markus Tröger" <m_troeger@hotmail.com> wrote in news:2lnr1bFcdrd6U1@uni-
berlin.de:

> You can find further informations under
> http://www.city-interactive.com/

Ugh...it looks like it is released by the same publisher that brought out
that attrocious WWI 'game' Wings of Honour. I hope it is better than WoH.
Is there a demo anywhere?

Skeksis

"Skeksis" <na@giveitupspammer.com> wrote in message
> "Markus Tröger" <m_troeger@hotmail.com> wrote in news:2lnr1bFcdrd6U1@uni-
> berlin.de:
>
> > You can find further informations under
> > http://www.city-interactive.com/
>
> Ugh...it looks like it is released by the same publisher that brought out
> that attrocious WWI 'game' Wings of Honour. I hope it is better than WoH.
> Is there a demo anywhere?
>
> Skeksis

If there is, I'm not seeing it:
http://www.city-interactive.com/projectfreedom_dow.html

--
Derek

> Markus Tröger wrote:
> > "Derek Baker" <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
> Thanks for the reply. Is there the option of English speech and text in
the
> German edition?

Just did a reinstall - sorry, there is no language option for english ...

Markus

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:39:20 +0200, "Markus Tröger" <m_troeger@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Derek Baker" <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Markus Tröger wrote:
>> > "Derek Baker" <me@derekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> Thanks for the reply. Is there the option of English speech and text in
>the
>> German edition?
>>

>Just did a reinstall - sorry, there is no language option for english ...

And from what I saw from my System Restore, Install, Play, Remove cycle I
wasn't impressed at all. Maybe it gets better later on.