CALIFORNIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS BILL OF RIGHTS

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular (More info?)

http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/PUBLISHED/NEWS_RELEASE/36910.htm

"What I would consider fundamental, non-controversial rights of
consumers, even such as having a due date printed on their bills or to
credit a payment on the business day received, required negotiation with
the industry." - Commissioner Geoffrey F. Brown; California Public
Utilities Commission (PUC)

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message
> http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/PUBLISHED/NEWS_RELEASE/36910.htm
>
> "What I would consider fundamental, non-controversial rights of
> consumers, even such as having a due date printed on their bills or to
> credit a payment on the business day received, required negotiation with
> the industry." - Commissioner Geoffrey F. Brown; California Public
> Utilities Commission (PUC)

BTW- I've had a due date on my cellular bill for years now.