Whats the story on hold times?

We dont have to get into post counting to see if there are more or less
posts and by whom about hold times. Sprint PCS employees who post here
know the exact numbers and dont have the throw off "I havent seen a lot
of posts about hold times" to fake an answer.

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message
> We dont have to get into post counting to see if there are more or less
> posts and by whom about hold times. Sprint PCS employees who post here
> know the exact numbers and dont have the throw off "I havent seen a lot
> of posts about hold times" to fake an answer.

Who's faking an answer? So far, in the past couple of days, there haven't
been a lot of posts about hold times.

I called into SPCS yesterday (right before my post yesterday on the 10024
PRL), and it took all of 2 minutes of hold time, if that.

Bob

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message
> We dont have to get into post counting to see if there are more or less
> posts and by whom about hold times. Sprint PCS employees who post here
> know the exact numbers and dont have the throw off "I havent seen a lot
> of posts about hold times" to fake an answer.

Funny- other than Rob, I'm not aware of anyother regular posters that are
Sprint CSR's. And depending on the setup of his Call Center, he may not
even know the numbers himslef at any given time.

Scott Stephenson <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote:

>> We dont have to get into post counting to see if there are more or less
>> posts and by whom about hold times. Sprint PCS employees who post here
>> know the exact numbers and dont have the throw off "I havent seen a lot
>> of posts about hold times" to fake an answer.
>
> Funny- other than Rob, I'm not aware of anyother regular posters that are
> Sprint CSR's. And depending on the setup of his Call Center, he may not
> even know the numbers himslef at any given time.

Rob isn't a CSR either. Rob is a Vision TechSupportDroid(tm). I mean,
technically, he does do customer service also, but you won't get him if you
talk to front-line CS.

There are a couple of people who post here randomly that sound like they
work for Sprint, but I'm not sure whether as CSRs or store reps. There are
also a couple indirect agents posting here.

TRENDING THREADS